2-0 YAY~

Posted by vanillaspice on 5:30 AM
OMG OMG~!!... i found out wad nEbO is already .. it's a cafe thingy... so cool lahhh... i've taken over the island~!! YAY~... haha... okay okay let's talk abt the good stuff...

Monday.... initially decided not to go for soccer.. coz i just dun feel like it.. HAH~... den sum mouse in the mornin msged me... sayin dat we have a match on Wednesday... so i went like ???.... den i asked arnd whether ani of the newbies/freshies/juniors are goin... Angie, Fran and I already confirmed on Sunday that we dun wanna go... so i asked dem again... dey still dun wanna go... so i asked Feeza and lucky me she wanted to go.. YAY... haha... and we came like super late arrr... according to Feeza... we were "professionally" late... HAHA... wadevah seyy.. and i had diarrhoea lahhh... like wth... super drained and weak.. oni a few round of kickin the ball i got tired ready... and OMG... my left leg... is like super retard ahh... and Feeza keep laughin everytime i use my left leg to kick ... tskkk... well aniwae the trainin game was ermmm... how shall i sae... tiring ?.... maybe coz i was drained.... den tha coach put me as centre mid... haha... but i keep goin to the right... and Fil had to remind me a couple of times.... HAHA.. sorry ahhh... moral of the story... dun put me as other positions without tellin me my role... haha... kae kae stop crapping... ohh wait... den my toe nail... hahah.. nearly came off durin the game... so i had to stop as it was hurtin my toe.... LOL... so sad... and i got a new nenek(granny)... YAY... it's IZYAN.. haha... my hot hip cool and happenin nenek...

Tuesday... all i can rmb is that we did assembly in Biomedical Modelling instead of the usual modelling... YAY~... but it's a pain in the rectum ahhh... GOD... align... mate... reposition... and bla bla bla.....

Wednesday.... initially decided to bring soccer stuff to skool so i can go out to get sumtin with Feeza and Nad and Fizah and Nuri.... den... early in the morn... like OMG... super lazy to pack ahhh and carry to skool... and haf to wait till like 2 for dem... and i end at wad time ?? 11 ???... so decided to go home and SLEEP like a pig ?...

Wednesday's match with ITE Simei.... wahhhhh.... everytime i go for soccer i feel like shittin.. haha... so aniwae... our jerseys were red... quite cool... i pleaded Afni for the jersey no. 17.. hahaha.... I LOVE 17... YUZIL YOU KAYPO.... it took her quite awhile to give in to my coaxing... lol... I LOVE AFNI for exchangin her jersey with me... and she's my idol... haha... and Nad fell on her butt on the way down to the toilet... hahaha.. wow and she groped/touched/hit the wrong part of my body.... HAHAHA... thx Nad.... ohhh yes the game... first half... the oni newbie who played was Feeza... striker seyyy... HoOo~... she did good man.... she's born to be a striker.... i was born to be a ball picker... haha... first half didnt score... so nil-nil.... den 2nd half... eeeee my turn to play..... Franny, Angie, Afni and Me are the newbies who were subbed in.... eeeeeeeee.... guess what the coach put me as ??? eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...... STRIKER~!!.... I SWEAR TO GOD I HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO PLAY STRIKER SIA.... omg.... i keep following NaNa... hahah coz she left mid... HAHA... how dumb can u get eL ??? tskkk.... i tried not to follow ahhh.... haha... funny man... intrapersonal battle between brain and guts... to follow NaNa or not to .... haha..... this girl kicked my leg... wow.... lucky she didnt step on my toe... WooooH~... but she apologised... wasnt expectin an apology.... and i think she thinks im Chinese hahaha... okay okay... didnt do anithang productive... but i think i burned sum calories... coz i ran up down left right of the field... but still neva get tha ball... tskkk... but our defense rocks ahhh.... WoooHooo~... so strong... ohhh yahhh... ytd i offside... HAHAHA.... i dun even noe how and offside works... i've neva fully comprehend the term... LOL... then the ref blew the whistle at me.... den i was like WHAT ??.... den he mumbled sumtin which was either subsonic or i was too distracted by his pink shirt that i forgot to listen to him... HAHA... ohhh and Yuzil in case ur wondering... ytd's whistle worked just fine... HAHAHA... not like the other game.... okay den 3rd half.. our heroes played.... NYPGA~!! YAY~... and Yuki scored twice~!! HoooRaY~... we rock our socks man... lol... and after our friendly match... we played against ourselves lorr.... hahah... so dumb and funny and abit violent... NYP WHOOOSH~... den we celebrated Tembam's bDae... lol... Cikgu gave her a dinosaur stuffed toy... which was super funny lahhh... haha... we all went like wth when we saw her openin her gift.... lol... and her so-called "sabo" present was toothpaste, toothbrust or anithang related to dental hygiene... lol... and Lulu stole my shampoo ahhh.... lol.. coz i put it on top of Nuri's locker... den when i went to look for it... it was gone... den when i was showerin... Feeza told me that Lulu took it... LOL... thx Lu.... and Nad left me as usual.... and I LOVE NAJ for goin home with me by bus... YAY... and Nana too for waiting for me... but pls ahhh Nana... spell my name correctly can ?? it's ELLY... not ALLY... nyahaha... bottom line is.... NYP vs ITE Simei 2-0... WhoooooPeeeDoooo~

okay i kinda noticed i write a lot... but ohhh well... i dun talk a lot so i write a lot okay ?...

Thursday(today).... OMG.... went to skool early coz i dun wanna take the bus animore in the morn as i will be deprived of a seat man... like wth rite early mornin no seats... so i got a ride from my Dad... so aniwae.... today oni 1 lesson... which is Anatomy & Physiology.... and NO... im not in Nursing..... im in BIOMEDICAL ENGINEERING.... so aniwae.... we went to the prac lab... den played around with the brain.... lol... Joanne and I dismantled a model of a brain and put it back together.... and we succeeded ahhh... WooooHooo~ future brain surgeons... HAHAHA... den after copyin sum crap and drawin the ermmm cross-section of a spinal cord... we went to the ermmm supposedly a mini morgue... i guess lahh... lol... i dunno why but just now i was a bit freaked out.... dunno why... felt kinda uneasy a little.... the parts on display in glass casing was okay... and the upper torso on the table was okayy too... but the body in the metal case was... abit freaky for me.... arghhhh i dun want nightmares... pls.... aniwae after the ermmm feast for my eyes.... went to MacD for lunch with Fran, Angie, Shidah and Tembam... coincidentally or not... was met and joined by Afni and Dee... dunno where the mouse go althou i msged her to go Mac at 11... and my speech is due next wed... urghhh... den after that Joanne and I went to AMK... to join Divek, Felix, Khairul and Azhar to play COUNTER-STRIKE~!! YaHoO~... lol... i love CS... i shud bring my cuzzins there... i love the awp map... so fun... and dey keep insisting that im a pro... pls... havent seen my cuzzins/brothers yet... lol... and den after that went to AMK Hub with Joanne... i saw a cute red pig~!! ahaha.... so fluffy and puffy.... I WANT THAT ONE.....

ohhhh and Fateha Rocker... Mouse is not you... Mouse is Sly.... hahhaa.... okayyy... i shall do the weird blog thingy... so here goes.... pardon me coz i dun quite understand it... HAHA.... i mean i dunno the purpose... but ohhh well... i shall be a good sport and try it....



The rules :

1. Each player of this game starts off by giving 6 weird things about themselves.

2. People who get tagged needs to write in their blog of their own weird things as well and state the rules clearly.

3. In the end, you'll select 6 people to be tagged and list their names.

SIX WEIRD THINGS ABOUT ME

1. I LOVE WESTERN CLASSICAL MUSIC (i think ppl think it's pretty weird in general for me to love it so much)

2. I talk to myself all the time...and i enjoy doin it... HAHA LONG LIVE SOLILOQUY

3. I have trust/believing issues

4. I dun speak in modern day Malay lingo/slang.... coz i haf no idea wad it means... and it's not cool... pls...

5. I can hate a person but i will still talk to him/her...

6. I AM SUPER DUPER SHY~!! ( i noe u dun believe me )

6 PEOPLE TO BE TAGGED
1. Shaf
2. Bas
3. Yuzil
4. Nad
5. Syaz
6. Axt


OKAY GO GO GO~!! FIRE IN THE HOLE~!!! IT'S A WRAP~!!