HaaaHeeeHooo~

Posted by vanillaspice on 6:12 AM
Hello Hello...

hmmm.. i sprained my neck when i was searchin for my time table this morning... HAHA.. it was so dumb i had to laugh at myself... but it hurts larr.. i applied yoko yoko... but still... like wth... urghh~... and i think it is inducing fever... i can sense it... haha... i dunno how im gonna play soccer tmr... LOL...ohh yeahhh last Sunday's M.I.L.K Run was fun fun fun (in Alice's tone)... oni like 11 of us turned up... and mostly those who came were juniors... lol... Ohhh and I LOVE HANIS~!!!.... HAHAHA... so hilarious... i confessed my love for her and guess wad she saed ??.. "I'll think about it.".. hahha... wth... and we got a secret handshake.. haha.. and i think Francine loves bananas... and there's this hot guy who performed at the M.I.L.K Run... HoOo~... good vocals sumore.... but his bandmate had better vocals... wow... reallie nice man... and there's this rap group whose performance was.... HAHAHAH.... oooooopss... im sorry lahhh... but their pseudo-American accent induced regurgitation... hahah.. seriously lahhh... like wth arr... haha but a few had good vocals which was surprising coz i dun think local ppl can really sing... LOL... yeahh okay i stand corrected... trainin was okay ytd... oni that i was abit disoriented for awhile... HAHA... which was dumb... den we played errmm 8 aside i think... i made a few plays... i love being right mid.... eL MaeStRo : tHe pLaYMaKeR... so fun... den the coach had us practice our shooting... this time i wasnt the "shooter of the day"... HAHAHA.... so dumb... i didnt touch the ball for 1 week and my shooting deteriorated... wth... and i learnt a new ermmm trick on nikefootball.com... by Ronaldinho... it's called... the 'Flip Flap'... lol... cool sia... it looks easy... but i dunno... i tried... it was a success but... i dunno... i shud try again... hahah... ohhh yeahh and these few days i realised that i've been gettin really irritable for no apparent reason... i'll cut the person off and say "Shut up larr"... lol... wth ... wad's wrong with me man... PMS ?.. maybe... or the sudden urge to shut ppl up... haha... quite fun actually... Haaa~... i haf a diagnosis for my irritability... maybe i listen to too much Evanescence... coz mostly their songs reflect anger and frustration to break free from wadeva is holding them down... so yeahhh... hahah... i just need a heavy dose of classical music and den i'll be okay.... im still in the mood for holidays... like wth wth... skool sucks lahh.... ohhh yeahh and thx to Khairul i was deprived of my phone for 1 and a half day... coz he foolishly kept tryin the security code and was denied 3 times... and den it went straight to the PUK code thingy.... wth lorrr... but i am relieved after being reunited with my phone... HAHAH... i've been goin thru my old journals and laughing... omg i was like super childish, immature, gila, and dumb... LOL.. but yeahh learn from the past and dominate the future rite ?? ohhh that reminds me... there's this nEbO thingy goin around rite ??? HAHAHA... guess wad nEbO means ?? Nur Ellyana Binte Othman~!!! .. and it says that i am takin over the island... LOL~!!!... yes watch out Sly... im takin over~!!.. soon it will be world domination... haha... i miss watchin Shane and Alice.... they are hilarious... especially Alice... so cute and dumb and crude... i just watched a video of Sarah Chang playin Chopin's Nocturne No. 20 in C# Minor... WOW... i am reminded again why i love classical music so much... lol... I FANCY CLASSICAL MUSIC... i think im abit childish in my posts... SORRY... hah.. okay wadeva.. judge if u must... i doesnt affect me... just like when Dee showed me the middle finger... HAHA... i just felt like laughing... and when ppl call me fatty or dumb or wadeva else... i dunno i dun feel offended.. God knows... alright... till here then... IT'S A WRAP~!!!