Posted by vanillaspice on 6:24 AM
HeLLo HeLLo~!!.... today is my cuzzin, Syahril's bDae~!!... so lemme do a small tribute to him....


Syahril, Syahril, Syahril....
Where shud i begin..... ohhh yes.. first i wanna thank u for the Warmen songs and Stratovarius too... and i shud tell u that Salieri is an Italian composer.... HAHA... okayy aniwae... omg u were such a cute little bugger when u were younger ahhh... but irritating seyy... i dunno why... hahah... yes and i noe we did dumb stuff when we were younger... pls remember to forget it... but i still love to play bunga api last time... HAHA... we love to make "satay" with the burnt sticks... lol... i miss the old days man... where we would go to the playground and play till the sun sets... haha... and of course soccer~!!!.... heeeeheeee.. rmb ? Diablos ??... LOL~!!... omg i cant believe i came up with dumb stuff lahhh... and i will always rmb u as the daring/brave one... u wud always try ani stunts first... hahah... and i've watched u grow... i hope u will mature into a fine gentleman okay ??... and i think no presents for u from me lahhh... i no $$$... dead broke... and i love that froggy u gave me... HAHA.. HaPpY 14tH bDae~!! I wish u the best for u future endeavours~!!... BoiNg~.. ohhh yes... MAKE ME PROUD FOR THE NDP okayy ??? STOMACH IN CHEST OUT CADET~!!!... hahaha... GO GO GO~!!!... but.. NCC STILL ROCKS OKAY~!!... but i retired... Heee~ BoiNg BoiNg BoiNg~


oKae i tehhh u... today... wow... woke up late ahhh.... i tot my mother was gonna wake me up like she usually does.... but she didnt... but i woke up by myself at like 0635hrs... den went to my parents' room to bathe.... i opened the door and i went like ..... WHAT ???... like dey are soundly asleep ahhh... wth sia... neva tell me that dey are not goin to work this mornin... but i dunno why i wasnt in a foul modd.... not even a single crude unrefined word crossed my mind or escaped from my lips... LOL... so i stood there for a moment... considered my options.... and i turned around and went back to my room and throw myself on my bed... den after a few quiet moments... i interupted my Granny who was reciting the Quran... i said "why neva wake me up earlier ??" den she went like "i didnt noe u had skool today"... den i was like "......... how come Mum didnt wake me up ?"... den she went like "Mama is not workin today and neither is ur Dad"... den i went like "Hahhhhhhhhhhh ??!!"... eeeeeeeeee..... i was like super lazy to wake up ahhh.... and havent ironed my tudung oso... coz usually my Mama will iron for me in the morn.... den i reconsidered my options... i didnt want to leave Joanne alone in skool... LOL.... eventually i got out of bed and showered and ironed my clothes and headed for skool... wth lohhh.... took the dumb bus to skool... met Mariam on my way to the bus stop... den right... tha bus came... and i felt my back pockets in search of my ezlink... OMG... dun haf.... den my front pockets.... eeeeeeee lagi dun haf..... eeeeee.... so i paid in cash.... and i kept searchin for my ezlink in my pockets ahhh.... and guess wad... when i was havin lunch with Fran and Angie... Dr. Zuruzi told me to pick up my ezlink at the AIA... HAHAHA... i must haf dropped it along the way... LOL... omg i feel like im doin report writing sia... okae so aniwae today nuttin much... skool dull as usual... except for the part when Divek said that he and Ashrof were a gay couple.... LOL... after skool met SHAF and Yani on our way to meet Fran and Angie... omg Shaf and Yani are cuckoos man.... reminds me of Bas and I... or Syaz and I... or Nad and I... or Khai and I.... or Sharifah and I... i miss those times... now we seem so far apart.... barely haf time for each other.... tskkk.. okay i shall stop mournin my misfortune... ohhh well life goes on.... i dun dwell in the past... i think i wanna post a poem AK wrote.... Heeee~... how's the new song ??? cool right ??? like so morbid... HAHA....