Posted by vanillaspice on 12:59 AM
HeLLo HeLLo~...

pain pain pain... i like i like i like... HAHA... I LOVE MUSCLE CRAMPS~!!!... I am a masochist.. but i dun derive sexual pleasures okay... i just love the feeling that's all... especially cramps at the abs and menstrual cramps... hahha... okay aniwae... let's talk abt ytd..

Friday.... was a super loner in skool... HAHA... no lahhh i was with my daddy, Inky... all the way... coz she was alone too.. as my mummy, Constance.. didnt come to skool... den Ling Hui and Stef went for their dance thingy... so yeahh we were cold and alone together... hahaha... Nora didnt come so we're more alone... haha... so aniwae... i came to skool early as my Dad sent me... so sat down at koufu(my fav place to be when i come to skool super early as there is not many ppl there)... den i think and think... and i felt like drawing... and so i did... i drew for Shaf her name... and i think it's not bad... quite nice lahh... haha.. the green is nice... but i prefer red... coz it's brighter... aniwae.... she likes it so it gratifies my soul...LOL.... me and my Dad and my Aunts(Ling Hui and Stef) had lunch with Fran, Angie and Shidah... den Shaf joined us... eeee den dey took my True Friends Test.... LOL.... Angie sucked lahhh... lol... purposely answered everything wrong... and got ZERO... hahha... and when Shidah took the test... she scored better than Bas... so i think Shidah u shud be my true friend... HAHA... eeee den got EPC at 2... as there's no more comms skilss... eeeeeeeeee..... me and Inky skipped the tutorial for like half and hour... HAHAHA... which was fun... as we got to see the hot guy... Alvin Ng ? Elvin Ng ?? however u spell his name lahh... so HOT... lol... and not forgettin Fiona Xie... they were there hosting the "Hey Gorgeous" show thingy.... hahha... reminds me of Pearl... kae den bla bla bla EPC till 5..... den Inky sent me to North Canteen so i can meet my buddies.... den she wanted to go all the way back to blk A just to go to the MRT Station... LOL... den i asked her to walk from the back.... she was reluctant to... so i drew her a very lame map.... HAHAHA... i hope she finds her way back home... HAHA... so soccer.... FUN FUN FUN... we had a gym session... quite fun... but i dunno how to do the abs one... HAHAHA... so funny... den we carried the weights thingy... eeeeeeeeee..... heavy... den did half squats with weights.... AHAHAHA.... pain... my quads really hurt ahhh... den used the leg curler machine for hamstring... yahhoooo... but i didnt feel ani stretch at my hamstring... but my quads hurt like mad... den after gym session... went to the field for our little game... eeeeeeeeee.... den got old guys playin at our field... LOL... hahaha our coach was playing~!!! Coach Sudiat... and Cikgu Idris... HAHAHA... funny sia... we all screamed like mad... omg cikgu... not bad sia... hahhaa.... he ran wahhhhh... power.... when deir match was over it was OUR TURN... yahooo.... played for like 15mins... my team won... i think.. or did the other team win ?... HAHAHA... nobody kept track of the score... lol... but it was nice team play for both of the team... i assisted a few times... yay i love to assist... omg... den the coach always say i didnt run... PLS LORR... I RAN... i chased Dee... i chased Hidayah... i chased Sly.... i chased the ball ?? ahaha... when i run he dun want to see... when i dun run he look at me... and ALSO... he likes to say that i LOVE TO TALK.... eeeeeeeee.... I AM THE MOST RESERVED PERSON ON EARTH.. lol.... like real... ohhh well.. but he also added that... ppl who talks a lot are creative.... YAY~!! lol... and den went home... my Dad sent us(Me, Fran, Angie, Chloe) home.... yay... den slept like a log till 2... HAHAHAH... that was fun... the whether was super nice... it induced long hours of sleep.... hahha.... but i was tossin and turnin... i felt the cramps in my abs... and i went like YES~!! in my dreams... HAHA... aniwae... woke up... Mum bought Nasi Ayam Penyet... yes Yuzil the one ur Mum forced u to go eat... the one at Changi... whatever lohhh.... it's not a dish to die for... it's not bad either.... ohhh well... I STILL WANT MY CHEESE NAAN... i like it a lot... and tmr i dunno whether there's PE lesson or not as Coach Lulu hasnt reply.... hope there's more ppl tmr... or else we cant learn anithang much... ohhh yahhh wait b4 that... during the trainin... when we were doin our warm ups.... OMG I HATE SHIDAH..... we were doin the calves stretch... den i was laughing at Feeza or was it Nana.... den Shidah hit my right hand which was supportin my body weight... OMG... and i slipped....and supported my body weight with my left hand and my right metacarpals.....eeee most of my body weight was on my right hand.... OMG.... luckily i didnt sustain ani injury ahhhh.... I HATE SHIDAH~!!!... lol... and i hate the ABCs... so dumb.... hahaha... aniwae tmr's fam gatherin wud be at my hse~!! YAHOOO~... i like it a lot... hahaha... alright i think that's all... IT'S A WRAP~!!!... ohhh and pls comment abt the new song okay.... ohhh wait... match with RP this Wednesday.... eeeeeeeeeee.... wud dey kick our ass or wud we kick their ass ? or wud we kick each other's ass ? lol... FIRE IN THE HOLE !!