Posted by vanillaspice on 8:39 AM
Hello Hello(in Alice's tone). I MISS KHAIRUN ATIKA~!!... khai u betta gimme ur new phone no. ... tskkk... hah.. aniwae... i took my first corner kick ytd.. HAHA... so fun... but it was not a good one lahh.. and it's not the full width of the field... it was shorter... coz we played half the field vertically.. ohhh well first time takin corner... so not bad lahhh i guess.. ohhh yes.. ANGIE SCORED~!!! WoooooHooooo~!!! so bloody cool can ??... i got the ball.. then i passed to Franny... den Franny passed to Angie... den she SCORED~!! whoooopeeedooo~.. i guess my team did quite well for ytd's trainin's game... my team mostly consisted of the juniors... oni 2 seniors.... Sly and Wati... and i tried to take a shot... but ended up shootin my mummy(Raul)'s butt... hahah... who asked her to stand there... and Sly was mistaken for a Japanese girl... LOL... i think Franny and Angie are gettin better~!! woooohooooo... aniwae let's talk bout my weekend... it was... hmmm... fun ?.. Saturday went to watch my seniors play a match with under 13 Home United boys team.with Yuzillio(WHATEVER).. sad to say they lost... but not coz dey were not well endowed... i think they werent on form that day... coz i noe dey can play better... den on Sunday went to Yuhua/Yu Hua Band Concert at the Victoria Concert Hall... so cool lahhh... the percussionists performance at the end was super cool lahhh... ohhh 4 ppl went... Yuzil, Me and 2 of her juniors whom im so sorry but i forgot their names... i think it's Ruwaidah.. and Fars' sister... LOL... so yes... but there were oni 3 tickets... the other ticket was with Yuzil's fren who was performin... and we came late.... and one of us entered without a ticket~!!.. HAHAHA... how cool is that ??.. lol.. but the band concert was close to FINESSE... hahah... but thx to Yuzil who had too much to eat at the wedding reception... we were late... HAHA... aniwae... Khairun Atika is now infatuated with a guy whom she saw at the iLaw Chamber... HAHAH... GO GO GO Khai... lol... and nowadays i find myself really irritable... like super duper... very harsh abrupt remarks... i dunno why... maybe my patience has reached it's limits... wow... peak activity in the magma chambers of my patience... how ? i dun wanna erupt anitime soon... why why why ?? i tot i always had control of my emotions... wad the hell happened ??.. where did my intrapersonal stability go to ?? im like a dormant volcano just waiting to erupt... waitin for the seismic activity within me to excite and escape their chambers into the vents of emancipation... urghhh... i need psychological homeostasis. tskkk... aniwae let's forget abt that... ytd tha coach saed ... "Ellyn u noe wad is assisted runnin or not ??" ... den i went like ..."No.. but izzit when ur runnin with assistance(as the term 'assisted' suggest) ??" ... den he saed "NO... is my English that bad ???" .... ohhh my God at that point of time i wanted to shout "YOU HAVE NO IDEA" ... hahaha... ooops... well aniwae... i miss my BaBoBeHs... ohhh well we shall meet soon....alright... IT'S A WRAP~!!!.. SHAF(i haf to mention her name in all my entries)..HAH~


"Im havin a bad time, dun make me take it out on you"