Posted by vanillaspice on 7:49 AM
Hair Low, Hair Low (from now on this will be my signature patented greeting)



ALRIGHT. Tmr i shall enter the battlefield with dignity that weighs more than my confidence. I shall regurgitate all my acquired knowledge for maths. Wish me luck. And I wish my comrades all the best !!. WE CAN DO IT. (i think so lahh).



And Michael Chin thx for cancelling our study plan just now when i've already boarded the bus. THANKS A LOT BUDDY. YOU ROCK. d[-_-]b. I got home and took a short nap b4 headin to Tamp CC to fill up the nomination form with Khai. Then accompany her to return the Pride & Prejudice VCD which she has rented like abt 9759169471 times. (okay Yuzil, i am a copy cat.) And she neva gets sick of it. I guess coz Keira Knightley (my distant sister) stars in it ??. haha. And finally got my Chocolate Oreo bubble tea. (Luna, this is definitely better than the one u let me taste). Ohhh yeah then i slept again. HAHAHA. YES. I AM OBSESSED WITH SLEEP. but i never get enough of it. Ohhh yahhh and like for the past 4 hrs i've been doing MATHS. WooooHoooo. I ROCK.


Sumbody's birthday is coming up. hmmmm... i wonder who...*hint hint*. hahaha.


And i will never get tired of using Little Britain dialogues and expressions while conversing with Khairun. HAHA. yeahh we rock our own socks. And i will NEVER get tired of listening to Totentanz (La Danse Macabre) by Franz Liszt. Or any classical piece for that matter. Aniway Schindler's List by John Williams is GOOD. and im re-addicted (if such a word exists) to it.



I have not the slightest clue why but i feel like putting this up.


K-A-R-M-A. Believe.



Ohhh yes and Kazuma Kiryu.
Yahh he looks selenge here. But handsome lah trust me.
And i still have not reached my emotional stability. ahhhhh. soon. i shall reach equilibrium.
ALRIGHT. Dust is low in fat. ohhh wait now i realise my blog link has a grammatical error. tsk. Dust shud be low in fatS. tsk. wadevah. i dun get marks if i chg it. OKAY~. IT'S A WRAP. WE GOOD TO GOOOOOOO~