Posted by vanillaspice on 4:52 AM
Hair Low, Hair Low. (Hello, Hello. Get it ?)


HoOo~. Lemme blog abt my weekend at my cuzzin's hse.


FRIDAY : As soon as i reached there, we played soccer. HAHA. As we were enjoyin ourselves, i felt the sudden urge to defecate. And so we went home. And when we were inside the lift, i was suddenly overwhelmed with a very unfamiliar feeling. My visions blurred, my head started spinning, I lost all control over my limbs and i had no energy to move. It was as if i was gonna pass out ani moment. BUT. i was too determined to defecate. So i made my way wearily towards the loo. WOW. IT WAS SUPER WEIRD CAN ?? it felt as if i was gonna black out. TSK. kae aniwae after that dinner at Banquet. HAHA. den came back and webcam-ed with Joanne and Angie. LOL. Yahhh i noe my little best friend is cute. And Luna is a lazy bugger who calls me the "Cocoon Girl" just coz i like to cover my whole body including my head when i sleep. HAHA. I LOVE MY CUZZINS. and Luna the bubble tea sucks kae.



SATURDAY : Didnt go for the NYPGA game. But we won 2-1. YAY~!!. Went to the pasar(market), then stayed home and played FIFA07 with Haizel. HAHAHA. YOU BUGGER. Im a pro can ?? HAHA. no lahhh i think we are our own match lahhh. sumtimes we win sumtimes we lose. WE GOOD. Ohhh yahhh... I had a brilliant idea while playing fifa with Haizel. I said... "Eyyy let's create a team ahhhh... NYP~!!".. LOL.. he was kind enough to let me. LOL. And so i did. I put everyone on their preferred positions and tried to remember their jersey numbers. LOL. It was fun man. And i used the team to play countless friendlies with Haizel. It was fun. It's like I'm really shoutin at my teammates. LOL. it was FUN FUN FUN. And Dunkin Donuts is a delicacy. WOW. i love the chocolate pudding one. I WANT MORE~!!. LOL. ohhh yeah then we played a little bit of football. and i coerced Haizel to run a round with me on the field. HAHAHA. Luna was such a lazy bugger full of excuses. LOL. it's okay Luna i'll get you next time !!. And Haizel made me run extra metres coz he cant seem to kick the ball directly at me. HAHA. bugger. And den we had dinner at banquet again shared half a chicken with Haizel. and it seems that cockroaches are following us. LOL. saw one on the bus. and there was a humongous one at Banquet. EWWWW. and den we watched ........ RUSH HOUR 3... WoooooHooooo~!!!... FUN FUN FUN. And i saw a familiar face in the startin scene. guess who ?? CARMEN !!. i mean Sarah Shahi. HAHAHA. when i saw her i was totally reminded of the hottness which is SHANE. i mean Katherine Moennig. LOL. the movie was FINESSE. Go watch. I love the nun part. Coz dey cant explicitly splurt out profanities infront of a Nun. So dey sort of censored it ?

Carter : "Tell him his mother is a H word."

Lee : "Whore is spelled with a W."

Carter : "Yeahh his mother is a W word."



LOL. And the French model is hot. I think i like this movie better than the previous ones. IT'S GOOD.

SUNDAY : Wahh. Pak Busu really wanna make me fatter lohh. Always make me eat so much. lol. Played Fifa with Haizel again. Won again i think. lol. And den my father came to fetch me home. HoOo~. Home Sweet Home. I always enjoy my stay at Pak Busu's hse. Ohh yahh and Hazlin fell dunno how many times sia. LOL. clumsy little bugger.


Ohhh yahh my ankle is gettin worst. It was already injured a few weeks back but it didnt hurt as bad as it did on Friday. Wad a bugger. But i still continued playing. AND NOW IT HURTS. dammit. And when we did shuffling yesterday during training it hurts ahhh.. but i endured it coz i thot i might go away. but when we played 2 sides it started to hurt again. TSK. i think i need to join Shaf and play the piano. And i need the ankle support thingy. TSKK. ARGHHH~. ohhh and ytd coach put me as CM. WOW. surprisingly it was not bad. i enjoyed that position actually. Haha. And not many ppl turn up. Sad. For the freshies oni Chloe, Me and my loner bestie, Angie. LOL. So today i accompanied Khairun Atika to East Point to collect her phone and also to search for that buggin gel. LOL. I CANT FIND IT. SYAHRIL U ARE GONNA GO GET IT FOR ME KAE. lol. And i seriously think Khairun is on drugs lahhh. im like super reserved and she's like super hyper. LOL. but it's okay. coz we spoke in our usual Little Britain manner. HAHAHA.




ohhh yahhh got sum pics to post. HAHA. don't laugh kae. Our team is Chelsea and yahh i made sum transfers. LOL.



HAHA. Me (Fredrik Ljungberg,my husband) takin a free kick. It nearly went in okay. It hit the post.



Angie Fong. LOL.



Naj (Eidur Gudjohnsen) congratulating Imah(Frank Lampard) on her goal. HAHA. I find this hillarious.



Feeza (David Trezeguet) kick off. LOL.

Franny ( Andriy Shevchenko). HAHA.


When i get more print screens i post kae. LOL. IT'S A WRAP~!!