Posted by vanillaspice on 6:54 AM
Hair Low, Hair Low.


Today, i went to study with Mike and Joanne. HAHAHA. so much for studying. more like discussed details of class bbq. And i love playing FIFA Street on the PSP. i rock my socks. Kae den home sweet home ahh.


Sunday, I spent most of the day drawing and erasing and drawing and erasing. HAHA. But in the end... no space. tsk. the word is too big. But i kinda like it. HAHA. ohhh yes, the team participated in Pesta Sukan. And Cikgu sent 2 teams, NYP and NYPGA. I think they rocked their socks. HAHA. I didnt play coz i wasnt selected. Aniwae i dun think i can, coz my ankle hurts. And i think the ankle support is like making my ankle hurt more. or izzit ? lol.


Saturday, MYTHBUSTERS DAY~!!. lol. and also American Chopper. which are two of my favourite shows on Tee Vee (besides Little Britain). I love the show lahhh. So educational. hahah.


And Joanne and Franny, I AM NOT SUPER OR SOOOO SAD kae ??. lol. And i am not the person u described me as Joanne. I am and will make myself contented with wadeva that is shoved onto me. I didnt get selected coz i suck my milk and I am thankful coz i get to rest my injured ankle. HAHAHA. even if my ankle wasnt injured... life still goes on wad... you win some you lose some. Learn from the past, Dominate the future. And i believe in free-falling all thru life. Go with the flow don't chg it.


okay that's all. got sum pics to share.




See. No space. too long lahhh the word. LOL. later i go decorate kae.



now i noe why i looks weird. it's disproportionate. ahhhh. And I know it is SO plain. Any suggestions ?


Q: Why does the vines seem to be moving upwards instead of downwards due to the pull of gravity ??

A: Coz i draw terbalik~!!!. HAHAHA. i didnt notice until i finished writing the word Evanescence. TSK.






Piano prodigy = Alicia Keys (dont berangan kay Fat. you not AK. HAHA)



Piano Prodigy No.2 = Amy Lee




Prodigy wannabe = eL (Amy)Lee (Alicia)KeYs
(tau takper kan ?)




Amy Winehouse = Rocks my socks.







Hottness = Fredrik Ljungberg (yes even when he is botak. haha)





OKAY IT'S A WRAP~!!. WE GOOD TO GO.