Posted by vanillaspice on 12:26 AM
Hair Low Hair Low.
Sunday was the day my party coordinating credentials were put to the test. (CHEY MCM PAHAM. (in english : CHEY LIKE UNDERSTAND)) [LOL]. Just kidding.

from last Wednesday we (Zul, Mar, Syaz, Khairun and Me) have been planning Bas' surprise party. Printing pics at TP, lunching there and nearly having Bas discover our evil plan thx to my genius mother (Syaza), who answered my hp when Bas called while i was in the toilet. LOL. Den cutting, pasting and drawing. Excruciatingly exciting (as what Syaz wud say. haha.) And plotting evil plans to get her to come to my house. lol. it was FUN FUN FUN (in Alice's tone). And i believe the execution of the plan was not bad. only that they forgot to shout SURPRISE when Bas came in. TSK. lol. And Bas rates our surprise party execution 4.5/5. YAY. and she didnt suspect a thing. means WE ARE GOOD. haha. And i hope she enjoyed it. i surely enjoyed the CAKE and the PIZZAS. HAHAHA. what can i do. I LOVE CAKE.

Okay tribute to Nur Basirah.
Bas, Bas, Bas. The first time i met you was during my first NCC trainin in JYSS. You were the one with the leadership abilities. YES u have those kind of qualities. Kae den i saw u at madrasah. Den we got closer during sec 2 as we were in the same class. yeahhh 2e5 rocked. You are a sister to me. You laugh at my lame jokes, we think alike, we talk alike. And you understand me. I remember the time when u polluted my mind with techno songs. HAHAHA. and how u wud always dance to it. LOL. that was hillarious. And of course who can forget the dispute. let's remember to forget it okay ??. And here we are. Already in poly. and still as close as ever. You rock my frogs kay ???. i love you granny. GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR ATTACHMENT. hahaha. *BIG GRIN* (wah so anti climax stop like that. sorry lahhh. short of words. but u noe wad u mean to me rite ??)

Alright. My teeth hurts.. okay more specifically my molars. eeee why ??. i think i need to increase my calcium intake. Anibody wants to get me some milk ? whatever kay. Aniway, 1 MORE PAPER TO GO. HoOo~ Anatomy and Physiology HERRE I COME. shud i go trainin Friday ?? my leg is itching to kick sum balls. LOL. ohhh yes im goin back to JYSS on Friday. So i can POM Yuzil with tissues. HAHAHA. she says she's presentin sum award. WOW. I must force everyone to clap. LOL. And my hair is turnin into an emo mop. HAHAHA. My grandmother says it looks like Paul Twohill's. LOL. So imma go get it trimmed tomorrow. And Yuzil asked me to cut like hers. HAHAHA. later we become twins lahh. den ppl can sing... Kemari kukuku, Anjing Twins kukuku. HAHAHA. Ohhh and Yuzil.. i want watch ANTM with you can ?? u will surely enlighten me with all ur knowledge of it. haha. okay guess what i have nuttin else to say (Whoooopeeee~). lol. so im gonna post the pix kay.

FRIDAY


Mother and I


Mar and Khai. Apparently it's Earth Day coz everyone is wearing BROWN. lol


Chicken Chop @ TP. NICE MAN.


SATURDAY


i dunno nice pic sia. ahha.


Our little art and craft project. Can u spot AKEYS ? HAHAHA.


Emo mop @ work.

Masterpiece ?? Nahhh... super ugly. seriously.


SUNDAY


Can you smell what my mother is cooking ??


Lawa lahh tu ehhh. HAHA. Birthday Girl.


Evidence of emo mop. LOL.

Look at NAD. HAHAHA. i know i look stupid-er.



Tha B Word a.k.a Tha BaBoBeHs



THE FANTASTIC FOUR !!. Franny, Joanne, Angie and Me.
OKAY WE GOOD TO GO. IT'S A WRAP !!!