Posted by vanillaspice on 6:10 AM
HeLLo HeLLo~!!

My hands are tired. I have not the slightest clue why. BASKET. Must be OoZy just now bully me by askin me to become the goalkeeper. HAHA. Aniway i got to noe yesterday that Yuzil and me share the same favourite numbers lahhh... WHAT THE HECK. CUT QUEUE LOHHH. 17, 11, 21, 8.... BUT... she likes 3 while i like 14. TSKK... Kaypo cat.


SATURDAY : we (Yuzil, Angie, Joanne, Francine and I) went for the NYPGA vs. NUS match @ NYP. And we ordered McSpicy and Zinger. LOL. No lahhh.. this time Joanne pressed the intercom button and said "LALALALALA...".. LOL. SUPER LOL. And when we reached the stadium we were greeted by " Wahhh Cheerleaders late !!"... LOL. The score wad 1-0 when we arrived. And the final score wad 7-0. WOW~!!. LIKE SUPER WOW. I tot we were gon lose u noe. That's why i came to support. HAHA. okay lahh i came coz my fam day out was cancelled. So yarrr. ANIWAY... NYP WHOOOOSH~!!!... ohhh and Angie was super hillarious. She screamed sumtin like "OHHHDOY~!!!" which was supposed to be "AHHDUII"... LOL.


SUNDAY(TODAY) : HoOo~ Went to CC to help out at the Young Explorers thingy. RYAN ANG~!! HaHaHa SO CUTE CAN ??. And Jaclyn Chia.. HAHAHA.. so cute lahh that squirrel. Our theme today was NATIONAL DAY. So story tellin was done by Zul. The story was SANG NILA UTAMA. HAHAHA.. WADEVAH SEYY. Arts and Crafts was ermmm sumtin based on National Day + Fireworks. Cookery was SUSHI. LOL. not bad lahh. haha. i only attacked the seaweeds. Heee~ ohhh yahhh.... and i did sumtin durin arts and crafts. HAHAHA.. well i was bored. yahhh okay.... aniwae i wont be goin for soccer tmr. I GOTTA STUDY STUDY STUDY. For ORGANIC CHEMISTRY. HooooYaH~!!. If coach doesnt put me on the field on Wednesday for the friendly then be it lohhhh... I can save my knees or toes from injury. LOL. Aniwae.. I wanna play YAKUZA. I LOVE KAZUMA KIRYU. LOL. and i finally managed to get the CORRECT version of Hungarian Rhapsody No. 2 from my desktop. AT LAST. ohhhh yes we(Yuzil, Zul and Me) played soccer just now coz apparently we had no PE today. Saddening. Yeahhh.. Yuzil and Me rocks our socks with the post-game basketball challenge. LOL. I WON. i think. Or did u win Yuzil ?.. ohhhh well. ohhhh while we were playing... this minahs... i gave them such a HUGE space to walk and not bang into me... BUT... apparently im a minah magnet and one of them like grazed my hand. LIKE EWWWW. im allergic to minahs. LOL... OKAY IM JUST KIDDING. SO MEAN. TSKKK. So yahhh that was my day. not bad. quite fun. And now my super lame brother is watchin Transformers with his girlfriend. Which is super lame can ??. LOL... kae wadevah. I WANNA PLAY YAKUZA~!!!. HoOoOo~


Yahhh this is my "masterpiece" during the arts and crafts..ahahha... use crayon den coat it with black paint. as u can see... im no painter.. HAHAHA..
Ohhh yahhh wait... a song i edited for the juniors in NYP Women's Soccer Team.
Let's go to the field,
I wanna see you sweat like a pig,
Maybe we'll go too far,
We just don't care, we just don't care, we just don't care
Let's make NOISE,
And let the seniors think that we are NUTS,
Let's get lost in laughs,
We just don't care, we just don't care, we just don't care.
btw the song is by John Legend.. called PDA(We just don't care).
OKAY IT'S A WRAP~!!! and FATEHAYANA I WANT ICE CREAM~!!!