Posted by vanillaspice on 5:45 AM
HeLLo HeLLo.


okay i feel guilty coz i didnt go for soccer on tuesday. HAHA. wednesday's(today) trainin is cancelled coz ermmm "eve of National Day"... and so it is brought forward to yesterday. TSK. last minute stuffs. and den like at 6... i didnt feel like goin coz a lot of ppl didnt noe there was trainin. so decided to go FRANCINE'S FLOORBALL MATCH @ tp. HAHAHA. got a free ride there. LOL. Wanted to ask Khai and Yuzil along. BUT. Khai has no celly. Yuzil dun want to pick up her phone coz i think Angie scared her. HAHA. That was Angie on the phone talkin to u OoZy. And so oni 2 cheerleaders. Angie and Me. But Shu Xin came not long after. YAY. but i feel like talkin to a wall when i speak to her. she claims that she is "concentrating" on the game. HAHAHA. wadevah sia. we lost. i have no idea wad the score is. BUT IT'S OKAY FLOORBALL TEAM. YOU GUYS ROCK MY FROGS. nice game. but soccer rocks more. LOL. i was practically screamin with Angie. HAHA. but i shouted wrong terms for the wrong sport. hahaha. okay den home sweet home lohhh. but i haf to admit. Floorball looks FUN. LOL.


YESTERDAY IN SKOOL :Ohhh and NORA if u're reading this. in the EPC tutorial class the one Joanne and I were giggling. IT HAS NOTHING TO DO ABT YOU. we're just digging secrets on Joanne. HAHAHA. so dont feel bad kay. Heeeee~. OMG EPC TUTORIALS ARE KILLING ME. super soporific. so Joanne and I had to play sumtin. LOL. we played the 7-up game (yahhh so lame). And a spelling game. HAHAHA. which is super dumb but fun. We had to spell "Harry Potter and the Order Of the Phoenix" with the spaces. LOL.. fun fun fun. Ohhh yes Organic Chem test. well i hope i pass. I SUDDENLY LOVE ORGANIC CHEM. HAHAHA. CAN WE HAVE A SEMESTRAL EXAM FOR IT ???. lol kae den Joanne and I played "scissors paper stone" the one u hit the other person's hand if dey lose. YAHHHH... FUN FUN FUN... YES I AM A MASOCHIST. but no sexual pleasures derived. haha. aniwae. OMG Joanne hit my hand until like ......... but i like it a lot. i think Yesterday's Thing of the day is *CHILDISH GAMES*. LOL


eee nice rite ?


i noe it's abit blur. but u can ask Joanne how it looked like.


TODAY : Biomedical modelling test. TSK. i didnt complete my assembling. ARGHH~. Had lunch with Bas. and den HOME SWEET HOME. Played YAKUZA. HAHAHA. KAZUMA KIRYU. woooohoooo~. den slept like a log till 7. and here i am. And thx to Yuzil i cant stop singin the KUKUKU Song. LOL. ohhh did i tell you ?? She texted me a msg which contains a maths question. LOL.


Elly : Oi. where are you ??
Yuzil : On the way. Gimme K mins.


HAHA. Wadeva sia. K mins. the constant K ?. God u reminded me of Maths. With calculus or without. LOL. kae aniwae lemme emancipate my thoughts.


Not ready to make nice. Why should we always compromise, give in, succumb to, to make others feel better ?? What ? dun tell me to think about others and not myself. I've done that for like wad ? My whole life ? which means umpteen times. Isnt it abt time ppl do that to me and i can be selfish for once or twice or the rest of my life ??. And i seriously think i have lost all my patience. So if u tempt me my tank is empty. But i still try to supress all the anger and indignation. I try to keep silent but i can feel myself burning inside. its eating me up inside. What is the capacity of my threshold ??. i think it's abt to reach its brim. But i dun feel like hurting others. But could you take it if i came clear ?? Or would u rather see me stoned on a drug of complacency and compromise ??
It's funny how i can even emote all these. Coz mostly i feel emotionless when im around ppl. Not the the extent of heartlessness. Mostly the feelings are peripheral. But when i shut myself from the world. All the emotions starts pouring in. hmmm. kae wadeva lemme go rediscover the joys of Classical Music. Aniway i seriously think that Hungarian Rhapsody No.2 totally reflects how my life is like. IMPULSIVENESS. no fixed state. kae wadeva let's look at the brighter side of life shall we ?? ermmm like the fact that we are alive and healthy and happy ?? yeah that's it.



Phrases/words of the week which will remain etched in my mind for quite sum time :
1. Cut Queue Ahhh
2. Motherlucker
3. "I can feel the storm coming before me" - from Joanne
4. Dustbin
5. You suck your milk
Song of the week : THE KUKUKU SONG.



Kae here are sum pix

what u lookin at Angie ?


2 loners who found each other.....


and thus dey are lonely no more. LOL. kae so lame.




OKAY THAT'S ALL. WE GOOD TO GO. IT'S A WRAP~!!!