Posted by vanillaspice on 7:55 AM
HoOo~

This is why Evanescence rocks my frogs kay.. go watch

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0kadbqzWYw

The piano intro is haunting man. HAHA. and the fill ins for Rocky Gray and John LeCompt is like super not Evanescence. They are super the punk rock or emo... LOL. They look weird in the band. But they are good lahhh (i think). And yahhh it's saddening that Rocky Gray(Drummer) and John LeCompt(Guitarist) left the band. BooooHooo~!!. I think they left due to ermm creative differences ?? Just like Ben Moody. aWwwW. haha. But i really love Amy's vocals.
Wow Amy Lee said this during a rock festival thingy
(i think the festival is for like extreme rock bands and they[general audience or other performing rock bands i think] consider Evanescence to be a wuss)

Amy : Yeahh there's a grand piano on stage what are you gonna do about it ?? Look, I know im the only chick to be up here all day. And I know Im one of the only ones to be singin any melodies. But that doenst mean we fcukin suck(woooh so violent). Bla bla bla. Imma sit down this piano for ONE song. And I swear to you, it's not gonna put you to sleep(lol). If it does, then bring it. Keep throwing your isht up here. Coz as far as Im concerned, we fcukin belong here.
(And then she goes on to play one of my favourites, LITHIUM)

Elly goes "woooooh~ you go girl~!!". haha. i didnt noe Amy Lee is THAT explicit.

I've been tickling my organ keys a lot lately. I miss the piano that i used during my piano lessons. It is a freakin PETROF !!!. And i love the sound of it. GOD. it's so rich. i like it a lot. But i long to tickle the ivories of a Steinway & Sons. tsk. when will that day arrive ?? And i miss playing Moonlight Sonata 1st movement on the piano. I love to play it over and over again to experience catharsis. yah yah yah.. i got a lot of repressed and supressed feelings within. So what ? at least i let it out when i indulge myself in classical music. Ohhh that reminds me. I LOVE THE SONG ON MY BLOG. haha. Ride by Samuel R. Hazo. it rocks okay. i shud haf joined band. so cool. yahh and im sure Yuzil is enjoying it. haha. Wow so much for me not wanting to make this a long post. SORRY. haha. kae kae i give a sypnosis of today.

Went to Changi Airport to send MEL off to Boston. awwww.. so sad... i will miss her ENGLISH. And Chloe made a card for her but she is kind enough to let the rest of us who came to sign on it. HAHA. and so we did. BUT. Chloe didnt noe how to spell Boston. She spelled it as BosTAN. AHAHAHAAH. hillarious. Yahh Bostan u noe ?? Beside Afghanistan in between Pakistan and Uzbekistan. okay lame. yahhh den after dat so much for us wantin to study... we went to walk around and ate at Popeye's and we did a magic show~!!. HAHAHA. you shud watch it man. guess who's the magician ?? It's ANGIE FONG~!!!. lol. hillarious isht. kae den home sweet home. and i slept like a log.

okay that's all. IT'S A WRAP~!!!. ohhh wait if anibody wants to play the jigsaw puzzle game on MSN tell me kae. IT'S BRAIN-WRECKING. HAHA.

WE GOOOOOOOOD TOOOOO GOOOOOO~!!!