Posted by vanillaspice on 4:45 AM
It's true. We're all a little insane. But it's so clear. Now that I am unchained.
Fear is only in our minds but it's taking over all the time.
YOU POOR SWEET INNOCENT THING. DRY YOUR EYES AND TESTIFY.
You know you live to break me. Don't deny. Sweet Sacrifice.
Do you wonder why you hate? Are you still too weak to survive your mistakes?

Sumbody is really pressing my buttons and urging me to respond. Quit it can ??
Are you still so dumb ?? Can u reflect ?? You are gettin on my nerves. Not compatible means NOT compatible. Why should i adapt ? Why should i feel guilty ?? I really am not. Or should I ?
If you don't know, ASK. Don't wait for sumone to tell you. Eeeee can sumone tell me again why im stressing over this ?? WHATEVER !!!!

Okay... Today our nation celebrates it's 42nd Birthday. Still a young nation. SINGAPORE ROCKS MY FROGS. Let's sing the National Anthem. Ready ?? 1..... 2..... 3.....!!
Mari Kita Rakyat Singapura, sama-sama menuju bahagia~!!...
LOL. I miss singin the National Anthem. When will i get a chance to sing it again ?? Aniwae.. the parade on the bay is COOL. i oni watch the parade part. HAHAHA... super nice can. I miss the austere atmosphere during parades. Ahhhhhh so nice. The Parade commander was okay... The Contingent Commander ROCKED lahhhh... WoooooH~ his voice.. POWER. I wonder how i sounded like when i gave commands last time. LOL. And of course the Parade Markers rocked too. Coz i was one during last year's Speech Day. HAHAHA~!!. WooooH~ Slow marching is FUN. Aniwae being a patriot that i am, I must say that i am very proud to be a Singaporean. YAY. coz we live in harmony even though we are made up of different races with different values and cultures. BUT we still rock. YAY~.

Okay aniway just now.. went to rent a CD with Khairun Atika. HAHA. Coz I wanted to watch Harry Potter and The Prisoner Of Azkaban. Yahhh i noe... im like so slow. I only havent watch that one. I've watched the rest except for The Order Of the Phoenix. HAHA. So sad rite. Aniway, on our way to the shop... we saw a very familiar face walkin towards us listenin to her iPod and carrying a sack of rice in her hands.... IT WAS OOOOZY. HAHAHA. whatever lohhh... Go shop oso must listen to mp3 meh ?. tsk. And Khairun is like abit too hyper while i am super reserved. LOL. aniwae Prisoner Of Azkaban casted Dawn French who plays Vicky Pollard's mother in Little Britain as the opera singin lady who can't seem to shatter the wine glass with her voice. LOL. So cute can ?? I MISS LITTLE BRITAIN. and i am so glad that i watched Harry Potter as i can listen to BRITISH ENGLISH. I LIKE IT A LOT. lol.

Tmr.. my soccermates or rather ANGIE is/are askin me to join them for lunch and street soccer session in skool. But i dun haf skool tmr. But i wanna kick balls. LOL. We shall see... and Im thinkin of stayin at Pak Busu's hse lahhh... so i can play soccer with my darling cuzzins. haha. Okay now i feel like eating and playing YAKUZA. but im stuck at this place where i haf to gun down enemies who are shooting me from a car... and it's like wadevah.

And I know Canon in D rock version ROCKS right ? HAHA. I love the song. how i wish i was as well endowed as the guitarist so i can jam to Evanescence or any rock songs. HaHa. ohhh yahhh... have u seen Amy Lee's teeth ?? OMG. like picture perfect. Can i have it ??. And her voice and her hair. can ? haha. okay i guess that's all.

IT'S A WRAP~!!!. WE GOOD TO GO.