omgah

Posted by vanillaspice on 3:24 AM
OMGAH. i think i developed a sudden fetish for hairstyle. HAHAHA. kay pardon me for my insanity.

Like P!nK's
ONLY P!NK can carry off this look. super cool man. ( i love her vocals too)

And Jael Strauss'
I noe, i noe looks like a porcupine. But it's nice.
(and she is totally cool ahh... sumhow reserved and lighthearted.)


And Hayley Williams of Paramore.
I love the colour. cool isht man.(She's got good vocals too)

Okay guess what ?? I dreamt of sumtin lame yesterday... It involves Sly, Fil, Angie, Fran and Joanne.

Joanne said sumtin to me and i was sumhow agitated by it and i turned around and slide on the floor... YES SLIDE... (u noe like when u score a goal and then u like ermm slide/glide on the field)... HAHAHA... den suddenly... Sly, Fil, Angie and Fran joined me in sliding/gliding.... AHHAHA... and after that quaint dream... i woke up. haha.


And another recent dream. I dreamt that i was listening to one of Franz Liszt's many works which i've neva heard of before... and it was NICE... STELLAR... EARTH-SHATTERING even... hahah... kay bedek... but it was really good. It sounded like Vivaldi's Winter Allegro. WOW. POWER MAN. and suddenly i was awaken from my deep slumber. TSK. at least wait lahh until i get to see the title. HAHAH.
Holidays = EPITOME OF BOREDOM (unless i go out everyday.)
well at least i have trainin tmr. well, it's sumtin to look forward to. i just hope our spirits are abit UP. urghhh. and i shud shut myself from negative comments. YOU CAN DO IT!!!.
And i wanna watch these movies :
1) Schindler's List(I MUST WATCH)
2)Immortal Beloved
3)Ludwig Van Beethoven
4)Amadeus
5)Smokin' Aces
6)The Nanny Diaries
yahh okay here ends my not-so-whatever post.OKAY BYE. IT'S A WRAP !!