weird dream

Posted by vanillaspice on 10:53 PM
Hair Low, Hair Low.

I had the weirdest, interesting dream last night. quite cool ahhh.

First, I was goin down the stairs and making my way to skool... and I saw Mr. Silva.. and he looks rather agitated as I am late... Den i thot again... HELLO ?? Im not in Junyuan animore. So yahh... den i dunno what happened and Im suddenly at Old Chang Kee. And it's a freakin fast food restaurant. WOW. so cool. And i ordered from my MUM. YES. she was working there. HAHAHA. so lame rite ?. Then suddenly Im all grown up and visiting this museum. Well i dun think it was initially a museum. I guess it was a building with major historical values and therefore turned into a museum. And it was in Thailand. WOW. how interesting. And i was with my supposedly colleagues, walking around and viewing the museum. And the coolest thing about the place was that it was covered from wall to wall(no dun sing to me chris brown's song) with paintings painted on the walls... WOW. Very elaborate paintings of ermmm vines or veins or whatever which like stretches across the walls... and sum other work of art which i cant seem to interpret. LOL. but the weird part is... there's this ermmm hole in the floor and it was filled with like blood and huge veins and arteries and it's really creepy like nobody dares to go near it. And den we move to another room... And it's sort of a music room which is really cool... coz u see the chairs and the stands... but there's this painting hung on the wall... it depicts a botak guy playing his violin... and guess what he was wearing ?? omg like those clothes that classical composers wore.. WOW... behind him is a ghost.. an apparition... or whatever but it is scary... So im guessin the room is haunted by a ghost... so me and my colleague... were spooked... and guess who's my colleague ?? it's HELENA PEABODY. HAHAHAH... so cool can... and den we proceeded to watch a performance.... and there were certain seats which u cant plant ur gluteus maximus on... u noe like Phantom Of The Opera ??... ur supposed to leave a seat for him.... but this time... it's a LOT of seats... eeeeeeeeee.... den whatever else... and i woke up.... HAHAHA... LiKe wHaTeVeR eLLy~

Okay even if it doesnt make sense to u.... i just feel like talkin abt it... so yahh... haha. Ohhh yes... today my class BBQ is at Sembawang Park. Where the heck is that ? tsk. OMG and Yuzil u gotta take down Sly's penalty video. HAHAH... OMG i am super noisy... im like askin "Yuzil.. kiter tak tau main kan ??" which means... "Yuzil.. we don't know how to play right ??"..eeee.. what the hell am i talking abt sia ??... and the evil OoZy purposely focused the camera on me. THANKS. But sadly... cant really see the penalty shot lahhh so sad... And i hope the food is good later... coz i am STARVING. And Yuzil.. maths... when ???... TSK.

Okay that concludes my abrupt urge to blog abt my quaint dream. ALRIGHT. WE GOOD. IT'S A WRAP~