what ?

Posted by vanillaspice on 11:26 PM
All that I'm living for,
All that I'm dying for,
All that I cant ignore alone at night

All that I'm wanted for,
Although I wanted more,
Lock the last open door,
My ghosts are gaining on me



How i wish i had the voice to sing this out loud. Nvm i shall just leave it to Amy Lee. Can i scream ?? ARGHHHH. Im like super not in the mood today. Disappointments are depressing. Let's face it. I suck, suck and suck. BUT, I CAN DO IT !!. C'mon ELLY. (OMG this is SO SOLILOQUY) WE CAN DO IT (by we i mean... me, me, me and me). Am i taking it too seriously ?? eeee... shan't talk abt trainin lahhh... all i can say is it's sumhow tiring and depressing... i guess it's the pre-fasting syndrome.... and franny dun think i didnt see ur tears during stretching.... what's up man... talk to me...



Time goes by so slowly, time goes by so slowly... (madonna's song).. and it's like freakin true ahhh today... OMGAH(okay sorry Yuzil i copied this too)... SO SLOW... Luckily there's Bariah and her craps abt goin for Jalan Raya... HAHAHA... whatever lohhh... she keeps implementing it everytime i asked her abt applying for a job... We were both super duper uber bored that we decided to play Jigsaw Too on MSN... HAHAHA... we completed all 3 featured puzzles today under 20 mins... it's quite difficult althou the level of difficulty is NORMAL... hahah...



OMGAH... i need super loud music today... LIKE SUPER... but not techno loud... eeeeeee..... super loud as in EVANESCENCE !!... come to think of it... isn't that wad i always listen to everyday ? ... i need to drown unsolicited emotions under the swirls of waves of heavy guitar riffs, powerful vocals and inspiring lyrics... yeahhh that's it... BRING ME TO LIFE....



And i realised that i actually curse under my breath... OMG... okay not under my breath but in my mind... u noe like i dun say it out.... OMG... i gotta stop it man... strictly no profanities in the month of Ramadhan... ohhh yes and those who sent me those chain letters on friendship and what not... if u dun receive it from me doenst mean i hate u kay.... i have no freakin time for chain mails.... no big rite ??... alright... and another realisation i made... is that my thoughts are super sporadic and rampant... eeeeeeeee.... okay whatever this post is super the WHATEVER.... okay bye. ( i dun even noe what im ranting about)

I LOVE CAKE.