cloud nine

Posted by vanillaspice on 5:11 AM
fcuk is it me or is everyone just fcukin ignorant and irritating. URGHHH~
or am i gettin delusional ?? or is PMS kickin in ?? TSK. whatever the fcuk it is im not diggin it... who's gonna save me from this undesirable endless pit of irrationality that i've fallen into or who's gonna save them from their finite state of mind ?.
or am i reachin the limits of my patience ?? these bottled up emotions i've kept might just crack under pressure. and all the shit that's been happenin is not helping at all. and i thought drawin was cathartic so i tried it.... and it didnt help either. Im not seekin sympathy. Im just tryna get shit off my chest.


Without the mask, where will you hide ?
Can't find yourself, lost in your lies
I know the truth now
I know who you are
And I don't love you anymore




Okay shits aside. American Idol top 24 is now on. HooooHoooo. i think i like David Archuleta(or however fcuk u spell his name). He's so....... mmmmmmmmmm.... HAHA. And that Danny guy is sooooooooooooo......... femmie... BUT he's got really good vocals. WoooHooo~. And for the girls im rooting for JOANNE BORGELLA~!! hoooohooo... she reminds me of LaKisha Jones. lol. Ohhh yeahh 2 pprs down... i felt that i did way better than last sem that is judging by how im studyin and how im doin in school. anyway one more freakin ppr and im done. and then i can sing "NOW THAT YOU'RE OUT OF MY LIFE(exams) IM SO MUCH BETTER" hahaha... c'mon Yuzil PUT YO FIST UP. HAHA. i love that song. and congrats to Yuzil aka My lover Cindy(HAHAHA) for gettin into TP's product design or sumtin like that. WhoooPDeeeeDoooo~. Okay i have nuttin else to say sooooooooooooooo

ohhh wait

Im Dawn Denbo and this is my lover Cindy(the blonde = Yuzil). HAHAHA!!



IT'S A WRAP~!!
p.s i hate you.(HAHA)