Long time no post

Posted by vanillaspice on 4:28 AM
YO YO YO... this ur place, ur show... YO MOMMA !!.

WOW.. W-O-o-O-o-O-o-W~!!!.... how long has is been since i last posted an entry ?? a gazillion years ??... wow... SO EXCITING !!...

okay aniway i've changed my moniker to VANILLA SPICE. Yeah... Vanilla Spice. So freakin cool yet weird yet cool. So... you guys can go like YO VANILLA !!!.. (okay pardon my craziness.. it's been a while since i've blogged so yeahh... it's called the long-time-no-blog-syndrome).

Okay so today... I just took my Biomaterials' last quiz. YAY....finally... 2 weeks break... YAY.... and and... my black mp3 died on me man... it can't charge for nuts ahh... can't even detect... wells... my mama bought me a new one... and it's PINK!!!... SO EXCITING.

And how long has it been since i stepped on the field for soccer trainin and games ?? hmmm... 5 years ?? haha... well i dunno how long it has been coz im like super busy with tests and quizzes... like wth rite... but last i remember is that coach wanted to put me as GOALKEEPER ?? wtf d[-_-]b... can he make up his fcukin mind already ?? (and pardon me for the vulgarities coz lately i've been cussing a LOT)... wait lemme make up his mind. i wanna be a striker !!!... pls pls pls.... i'll run for it i swear....

And i love my classmates lahh... we've been gettin really close lately... whooopdeedoo... ohhh i got a PSP ?? a PINK one... SO EXCITING... but i put skin already.. haha...

AND AND... GRAMMYs IS COMMIN!!!!... YAY~!!... for those who have no freakin clue what Grammys is..... listen up yo
Grammys = Most prestigious music award ceremony. If you got a Grammy(s)... means u've made it big time... like this BIG. and for those who wanna catch it LIVE... it's on MONDAY 11th Feb... at 8 i think... check ur tv listings lahhhh... encore is at 2200hrs... hoooo~

And And... Alicia Keys(she already has 9) has 2 grammy nods, Amy Winehouse has 6, T.I(my husband) has 2, Evanescence has 1(YAY), Paramore has 1 for Best New Artist. WOW~!!... GO PARAMORE and Josh Farro is mine... And i want AK to perform PLS PLS PLS... plus Amy Winehouse and Evanescence... for more info check out www.grammy.com

And my ankle injury is killin me... it's recurring... OUCH...

Ohhh yeahh and there's a lot of drama in the class.. HAHA~!!.. you know me... im freakin neutral shit. i dont do drama.... but to my buddies... if it's indirectly then let it be lahhh... it's INDIRECTLY.... soooooo... we don't have to bother abt it... since it's INDIRECTLY not us... why give the attention seeker more attention ??... ignore and she will feel dumb... am i right ??

Okay Nad's bday party was fun.... my bday party ?? HAHA.... wells.... i'll post pix okay...

And yeahh home... feels a little less like home everyday.... Alrighty mates.... PICTURE POSTING TIME....



Yuzil like SO EXCITING. hahah..



Yahhh that's LuLu...


My crazy buddies...


The guys... look at Michael Chin. HAHA.


The crazy ass classmates..


My Daddy... HAHA... i dunno she haven't decided her gender yet...


Visually impaired Vanilla Spice


im like "wth is this bitch doing ??" Linghui's like "Im acting cute Elly !!"



Somehow i think i look like my brother... HAHA..


My work of art... nice ??



nice ??


This is Atika Kamsan....



Who loves Nad the part-time Fatimah Rocker ?? ME ME ME !!!


Okay lahhh that's all...

IT'S A WRAP YALL~!! WE GOOD TO GO!!! (dont u miss reading that ??)