SPARTANS!!!

Posted by vanillaspice on 4:19 AM
Hey Ho~

Alright today.. instead of havin a movie marathon with Bas and Khai and Cindyuzil.... Khai cudnt make it(Booooo~)... so we decided to watch Meet The Spartans. And then Bas cudnt make it at the last minute(Boooooo~). how exciting. So it was only Dawn and her lover Cindy. HAHAHA!. The movie was funnehhh... really. But i dunno.. i wanted to laugh out loud but like no one was gonna laugh along so i refrained a little. HAHA. But i love the Paris Hilton shit. HAHA. and of course the Paula shit too.


Im bored so i went to watch my favourite show on earth, LITTLE BRITAIN!!. hahaha!!


Carol Beer : "Hello my name is Carol. I am your rep. Welcome to Spain. If you look to your left you'll see Spain. If you look to your right, you'll see Spain. Now I am here to make sure your holiday is fun.. fun... fun........... fun... Any questions or problems, come to me."

HAHA don't u love to have a tour guide like that ? LOLs

Little Britain Narrator : "Aren't fat people loathsome ?? Just look at their stupid fat faces. I'd love to give them all a punch on the nose. But I cant. Im too fat."

HAHAHAHA~!!!.

Marjorie Dawes(My mother): "What ?? you mean u still get invited to family dues ??
Tonya: "Yeahhhh.."
Marjorie: "Well if you were my sister i would deny all knowledge of your existence..... But i mean that in a caring way.... Bless your overweight heart."

HAHAHAHA!!!

Aren't you tempted to watch Little Britain ? HAHA. Anyway i cant wait to get back on the field ahh and work my ass. And Lacuna Coil is not that bad well i only heard one song which is Our Truth... very ermm morbid almost malicious kinda song. HAHA. Ohhh and to anyone who has any nice morbid gothic rock songs send me kay... but not like hardcore-scream-your-lungs-out-metal. HAHA. i cant have that. it's too scary.

For now i shall continue watching Little Britain. oKae~