Show me amadeus

Posted by vanillaspice on 12:36 AM
I can finally say i watched AMADEUS. hoooo~. although i didnt get to watch the whole movie due to bad links. TSK TSK tough love again. But it was FINESSE. Anyway the movie revolves around Antonio Salieri's viewpoint of Mozart aka Wolfgang AMADEUS Mozart. If you don't know who Salieri is then don't fret. it's not your fault he is an underrated but an important composer during his time. He influenced a lot of other great talents such as BEETHOVEN and LISZT amongst others. And Mozart potrayed in the movie was a really interestin character. He gets a lot of criticism from the Emperor of Vienna like "too many notes" lol. You don't have to watch Amadeus to know that Mozart was a genius. I wanted to watch Schindler's List. BUT my brain was too drained from tryna comprehend olden English spoken in Amadeus. And Salieri was a tortured soul. He always admired Mozart's work but also envied him. I love Don Giovanni, Confutatis and Lacrimosa. TSK. genius.

Weird dream again today.

Have you ever felt that people listen to you but they do not acknowledge the words you say ?? How fcuked up is that ? And then they'll talk about something else which is so important to THEM. Am i that unimportant ? insignificant ? Why do people leech ?

Life is full of fcuked up things but there are little bits of magic somewhere. i believe. resorting to classical music is one of those magical bits. catharsis is felt. (i might have Bipolar disorder)

Show me that you love me, show me that you walk with me hopefully, just above me Heaven's watching over me I need a sign, something I can see Why all the mystery? I try not to fall for make believe, but what is reality? Where do we go? What do we know? Life has to have a meaning show me the light show me the way show that you're listening