boredom

Posted by vanillaspice on 12:10 AM
oooh oooh. Amy Lee.... is.... i know im slow but heyy.... SEXIEST ROCK VOCALIST of 2007. Yes she is. Like totally dude. She's foxy. And her vocals are out of this world amazing. Plus she's dorky. We like abit of Amy Lee don't we yeahh ?? Amy Lee ? haha. guess who's at number 2 ?? Hayley Williams !!!(paramore) HAHAHA. She's so cool and crappy. And her vocals are WOW. but i still love Amy.



Leg still hurts. kinda bothers me. coz it's weird pain that i've never experienced before. SO WEIRD. i cant even do the calf stretch. the muscle is super rigid. But im happy to say that the pain is subsiding. HooooRay~.



Didnt go for the programme at the home thingy. I walk like a penguin so yeahhh. Apparently Reverend Jesse King didnt pay me a visit to "heal the sick and the lame". hahah. I love that episode from Little Britain. "I is from the ghetto... You is from the ghetto... We's all from the ghetto... But how we gon' get out the ghetto ?? I tell you how we gon get out the ghetto... WE.. IS GON FIGHT THE POWER !!... fight the power...."


I miss my TONS. We shud go out soon. I ultimately miss Nadiah aka Naia Banks !!.. hahah. ohhh she is so crappy but i love her to death.

At home... my daily routine includes.... Waking up late, eating lunch, watchin some teevee, go online, and sleep again. haha. of course there are some activities in between such as toileting, breathing... etc.. that's why i need to get out. soon.. when legs heal.



And i was bored the other day so i did this... and i will post some other random pics.



The darker lines are due to correction fluids. ahha. isnt the logo cool ? like Chinese characters.



OoOOohh guess what ?? it got posted on Cristina Scabbia's MySpace profile !! haha i submitted it for LC art.


Crazy Amy, Scary Amy, Dorky Amy. SEXIEST ROCK VOCALIST of 2007.






Ohh Hayley Williams[Paramore] we love thy hair. Sexiest rock vocalist no. 2 !!




Cristina Scabbia[Lacuna Coil] = hot+scary. Sexiest Rock Vocalist no. 3 according to me. haha.

Ohh and when my hair grows longer... i wanna have soft curls... so nice.. not maggie curls... but soft curls..



Dont mind AK's dorky expression. But nice ahh soft curly wurlies. tsk. AL is hott.



HAAAAAs. okayyy i done blathering. GOOD BYE (in Little Britain's narrator tone)