Hello again painful groins

Posted by vanillaspice on 2:58 AM
Ahhhhhh!! Pain again.


I thought the pain was gone like totally but it came back. Damn. I think maybe coz i missed it so maybe it missed me too. HAHA. Wells.


Played badminton this mornin with LUs(because got 2 Lu so it's LUs), Zil(i miss her), Sly(stupid mouse keep burping), Cindy and Zafirah. I played cause i thought the pain was totally gone... but wells. I cant lift my leg up. HAHA. Yahhh the pain makes me that disabled.


And.. i can't believe i lost 2 sets to Sly ahh. HAHA. but it was a close game ahh. Zil is a pro really. Cindy and Zafirah... i dunno i didnt play that much with them. but i saw Cindy falling ALOT. HAHAHA.


AND TO LULU THE KUKU. YOU CAN DO IT AHHH. your rocket so good. u just make sure u hit the cocks and you'll be good. HAHA. sounds wrong but hey. And Cindy has itik outside of her house. HAHAHA. shut up.


Pain pain go away come again never again. now i noe i cant write rhymes. Wells... i got a funny pic to post. HAHA.
This is why i love Alice. HAHA. Look at her smile, so funny yet cute. HAHA. GO ALICE GO. KICK DENBO's ass !!
And I think Cristina Scabbia is kinda hott but she cant beat Amy Lee's vocals. HAHA. Vocal prowess matters more than aesthetics. Yes it does. OKAY BYE!!!