L'ennui

Posted by vanillaspice on 12:20 AM
No trainin today Boo Hiss Boo. Boredom engulfs every inch of me. TSK.

Boredom = A condition characterized by wandering attention, impaired efficiency, and low levels of arousal. Boredom usually results from too little stimulation, motivation, and interest.

Let's just hope there's trainin tmr. And that my results are good. I've made up my mind and decided not to work. haha. wells.

Ooooh and i managed to rope in 1 nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu volunteer. hahah. omg i sound like Marjorie. Yay us.

And i think i dreamt of C. Scabbia. i cant remember anything but i think i saw her face. I know im so kental. dont remind me. And how i wish Alice is my best friend. GOD. she's so idiotically witty. Which is really charming to me. haha.

okay boo hiss boo. im gonna go watch Smokin Aces.

Ohh wait this is my my other bestest friend.


Marjorie Dawes!! Dust. Anybody ? No ? Dust.

IT'S A WRAP!!