quaint dreams leads to black holes

Posted by vanillaspice on 6:13 AM
Okay blogger decided to pull a messed up shit on me!! bitchhhh... i was bloggin a really lengthy post and then it had to ask me to sign in again. what the freakin frack ?? and then the auto-save feature died on me. TSK. tough love from blogger tough love.

So it has been 6 out of 14 days towards my recovery. soooo slowwwww. And i didnt go trainin today sorry dudes. I tried joggin in the morn to check out the pain. and yeahh it hurts. haha. and i cant walk for like long distances. TSK.

And today i had a dream which is really weird and it comprises of, Amy Lee and some members of Evanescence, Coach Sudiat and my teammates. So let's blab about it since i've got nothing else better to do.

So i was watchin EV shoot a music video in person and i was enjoyin it and then suddenly the lights went out... and they had to cancel the production due to power shortages(wow a lot like Jenny's movie). and suddenly we(EV members/crews and Amy and me) are on a train. So everyone alighted and changed platforms and Amy and I were left because we were too slow. And then i forgot what happened but she keeps smiling at me so i went like "Stop smiling..!". But apparently Amy Lee is stubborn. HAHA. And then all of a sudden we possess teleporting powers like Hiro Nakamura and materialize in a cybercafe/lan shop thingy. And even thou she was just beside me, we were still chattin to each other online. WOW. and then she suddenly disappeared and i was scribbling something in Malay on a piece of paper supposedly a secret of some sort. And den Amy emerged from nowhere and snatched the paper away from me and laughed. WOW AMY LEE READS MALAY. wow. and then Amy suddenly transforms into Imah and Imah then transforms into Ayu and den Bas' boyfriend appears out of nowhere. And then along came Chloe who told us that our upcoming match will be attended by a guest of honour, Sultan Shah sumtin sumtin dunno what. and i was like "WHO ??". WOW. and then suddenly we're all at the field. And Coach Sudiat is lining us up according to numbers he assigned to us in ascending order. And then he asked us to jog around the cones he set up. And he suddenly said sumtin like the lesser the value of your number means that you are easier to work with compared to the rest. I dunno who's number 1 but sumhow i know Qim is number 10. HA!!. and im sumwhere in the middle of the line. HAHAH!!. that tells u how much coach loves/hates me. HAHA. WHAT A QUAINT DREAM THAT WAS.

Another weird dream is that i was joggin like around the neighbourhood and then suddenly Alicia Keys was kickin balls with this girl and the ball went into my direction so i kicked it back. HAHA!. omg enough of weird cryptic dreams.

I love tryna analyse and interpret my dreams.. but it's a futile affair. HAHA!.

And i think my blog entries gives the impression that im super boring and so full of myself. HAHAHA. i have a life it's just that im a homebody. and im not full of myself only that there's nothing goin on with other people really. HAHA.

TOMORROW... hopefully i will be watchin The Screen with Bas. if she cancels then... BOOO HISS BOOOO.

Okay i think IT'S A WRAP!!

PEACE OUT !! A-TOWN !! (insert music "Yeah" by Usher)


PS : You better not die on me this time blogger.