saddening leg injuries.

Posted by vanillaspice on 2:02 AM
(Damn you lover Cindy. Now I have to do some lame shit)


8 random facts about me.
1) I hate, i repeat hate compromising my sleep.
2) I've always wanted to go skiing.
3) I dont do or dont take stuff that i feel is not neccessary to me.
4) I love chicken!! i do.
5) I don't know which one is TM and which one is CS unless i look outside. HAHA SHUT UP.
6) I love to comb/play with my hair
7) Im not random
8) I ran out of random things to say. that proves my un-randomness.

Who's gonna do this after me
anybody,bas,anybody,shaf,anybody,sly,anybody,anybody,anybody,whoever reads this blog.


OKAY~

I finally went to the doctor to get my ankle checked out. I strained my achilles tendon. HAHAH. That explains the pain in the ankle which occured dunno how long ago but is recurring TSK. Wow. I always thought it was the calcaneus. And yesterday during training. OMG. I dunno what i did but sumtin near my pelvis hurts bad man. The pain started during the end of the first half. So i thought i over exerted sumtin so rested while waiting for second half. But it didnt go away. I wanted to sit down. But i wanted to play since i havent scored. So i ignored the pain ahhh. And when i woke up this morning. OMG. Excruciating pain. So my mummy took me to the doctor and he said i strained my groins ? HUH ? i tot it's the pelvis. WELLS healthcare professionals should know more than a girl who only took Anatomy and Physiology for 1 semester. HAHA. And yesterday's two-sides was FUN i think. And i dun get reprimanded for not runnin. WOW! Is it cause they are sick of tellin me to run or am i runnin more ?? NO IDEA.

But it was fun thou', how can it not be fun when im one of the strikers and the other striker is Feeza. AND... our markers are Lulu and Shaf. HAHAHA!!!. omg Lulu is so the.......... and Shaf. OMG. haha. She pushed me first and she said i pushed her first. Well c'mon we're both fightin for the ball. I wanted to run faster but i knew she wud outrun me so i utilize the upper body contact. HAHA. And i don't know what i did to her until she fell onto the ground. HAHAHA. that was fun. and coach is such a showy ass. LOL. He lobang-ed/ole-ed me. TSK. basket.

Wow how long has it been since i blogged about my traning ? HAHAH. And i keep receiving comments about my hair. All positive but hey i think it's normal lookin what. Nothing like outrageous or anything. Wells.

Ohhh 2 weeks of no physical activity = no soccer. TSK. But i think i should be okay by next week ahh. I HOPE. HAHA. ohhh yahh anybody with job vacancies tell me ahhh.

OKAY GOOD TO GO!!!