super uber tragic incident.

Posted by vanillaspice on 6:00 AM
OKAY~

Went for trainin. But before that went for a clandestine meeting with classified persons. And walked back to school. KAOZ.. with the injured limbs.

Trainin was fun shit !! But somehow kinda short. Shared the field with Redhill Rangers guys team. And the most unluckiest shit happened to me. Was playing 2 sides. Was a little confused with the formation. ahha. and then i got the ball and Angie was tryna get the ball away from me.. and i wanted to push the ball to my right... and i accidentally overexerted my calf muscles and the next thing i know was that i screamed and was lying on the field with my right leg up. You know like when u spray insecticide on a cockroach and it kinda lays on it's back still wriggling it's feet. Yeahh. same. And Atik, the last person i'd expected on the field, came to my rescue. My Saviour. awww. Seriously ahh we barely talk to each other. And then she did sumtin to my leg to help me stretch it but i was still in excruciating pain. And then i was helped to the side of the field by Angieyana Fong. haha thanks buddy. I dunno what the pain is called in English but in Malay i believe it is simpul biawak ?? izzit ?... like ur muscle contracts suddenly and thus results in excruciating pain. OMG that was painful shits. I thought i was gonna die. hahaha. drama mama sia. I still wanted to play cause my team was losing... i wanted to score or at least assist in scoring.. so i stretched extensively. pain subsided but still exists. And wud u believe it in the second half with my injured right calf i scored. HAHAHA. hoooray me. (i tend to score when there's no goalkeeper. hahah. sad shits). And bla bla bla.. Atik got injured, i wanted to help, but she helped herself. haha. And i don't know how i managed to get back home with both legs injured. i need to rest them. urghhh~

Today, went to CHAI CHEE to Nuri's place. GOT LOST all thanks to FEEZA!!. yahh okay haha laugh at me. We discussed the storyboard while watchin LITTLE BRITAIN. ahhaha. Nuri has all 3 seasons !!!. GOD. And we got Feeza addicted to it. ahha. YES... And gossips session was fun. And Nuri what a coconut didnt tell us that today was her birthday. HAIYOH. anyways HAPPY BIRTHDAY NURI!!!. and i think we cant possibly have a conflict. hahah. We shall get together again soon my darling CHAI CHEE-ans.

GPA still sucks. but a really minuscule improvement. WELLS. Will work harder next sem. What else is there to do ?.

Now all i can think of is to rest my lower limbs and let them recover!! I ate the meds but it doesnt work !! Just when i thought it was super strong. I ate the meds before trainin. but it still hurts during trainin. TSK!!!!. Okay ahh i'll stop fussin over my injured limbs.

And whatever it is... i still think Zil is super good. She's my IDOL!!!. And congrats to Lus for passin her PE test. YAY~!!! must belanja me ahhhs.

OKAY IM DONE BLATHERING~ IT'S A WRAP~!!!