Daylight Dancer

Posted by vanillaspice on 2:45 AM
okay i've found my Italian name. Elly Nerezza Scabbia. haha. Nerezza sounds evil... Im still stuck on whether to choose Adrianna or Nerezza. Greatness takes time. hahah. as if.

I won the Italian game again yesterday. Divek cheated. He told me Vidic(Man U player) was Italian. HAHA. (dun make me slap you Divek). I know what Italian names or words sound like. I need to always win the Italian game. haha. Or C.Scabbia will be disappointed. Anyway school ytd was all about cussing and sleeping. haha. And i practically went to the stadium twice to clear the locker. haha. I SAVED FEEZA'S DORAEMON.


I managed to catch the re-telecast of Chelsea vs Man U. Wah Kao ehhhh. Chelsea's corner kicks SUCKS lahhh. haiyohhh.. And pls put Wright-Phillips back on the wing lahhh. We need him. Shevchenko is cute. HAHAHA. oooops. Oooooh and lookin at Rooney clutching his ermm groin muscle... it reminds me of my injury. It's bothering me ahh. It's like an on off thing. Like suddenly when u do sit ups or when u randomly try to lift up ur leg... it will hurt TSK TSK... but... Dr. Yong (my A&P lecturer) told me that it's sports injury... so it's kinda normal. YAY!
CHELSEA 2, Man U 1. YAY~!!. GO BALLACK!!


Mike's bday bbq was ermmm... interesting. haha. racist remarks from a few, triggered my Ah Lian persona. HAHA. as if. A LOT OF FOOD. But i only attacked the otak-otak. haha. Mike got thrown into the sea by his secondary sch mates. and ermm sumtin happened which got his mum worried. And his funky-ass friends denied all accusations. fcuk that.

Anywayyyyyyyyyy............ i almost mastered the whole lyrics of Senzafine. haha. im tryna embrace my Italian inner-self. haha. Okay i shud stop b4 i crap further.


LACUNACOILLACUNACOILLACUNACOIL.imdone.LACUNACOILLACUNACOILLACUNACOIL