ENJOY THE SILENCE

Posted by vanillaspice on 1:01 AM
Yo yo yo...

OMG. I swear i cant believe i just went for school ytd. haha. kinda mixed feelings lahh. So much for no tutorials on the first day.... thanks.....


Lookin at freshies waiting for their classmates at the atrium reminded me that im one year older than them. hahah! WOW... really wow... Anyway had breakfast with my classmates at 9. hoooo. I swear Michael Chin needs to cut his hair... and dun listen to Ashrof.... it's all lies!!. hahaha.

Ohhh how i miss block K or J or H or whatever SHS blocks. Lovely. but didnt meet any of my SHS friends. TSK. i still rmb seein Feeza in one of the nursing blocks and she said to me "Why are you tresspassing ??" HAHAH. basket sia. anyway bring on A&P!!

And I am glad to say that.... this year's lecturers can at least speak decent english. But there's this one lecturer... he teaches GMP. WOW. Love his use of vocab. but hates his American pronunciation. LOL. seriously. can't we all just pronounce words in British English. And he thinks he's funny.... but he's not. haha. Im still dreading maths.... urgh... but wells. And i met Huda... and had a really looooooooong conversation with her. haha. unexpected. but heyy... i miss her lahhhh!

AND.... i cut my freakin hair!!! woooooooh~. feels colder. haha. anyway... i swear i think SHANE just cut my hair. seriously. but she wasnt as hott as Shane ahh... and not as receptive as Shane is. But she takes her work seriously. Even styled my hair after that. the hair gunk that she used smells familiar.... not gatsby... but smells like my L'oreal studio architech thingy... but it's really strong sia. it managed to withstand the wind on my way home. haha. Now my hair.... i think i look like AH LIAN AHHH.... hahha. like Fatts... who's actually Tan Ah Lian aka Lee-Ann Evans. No more langsir/curtain fringe. now i can see on the field. haha.


Didnt go for trainin YTD!! tsk. class ended at 8. wow. wells. wont be endin any sooner consecutively. soooooooo i guess i'll be goin for trainin on weds only. sad.


AhLianHairAhLianHairAhLianHairIMGOODTOGOAhLianHairAhLianHairAhLianHair