explode

Posted by vanillaspice on 10:22 PM
Hair low, hair low.

trainin days are changed to mondays and thursdays. tsk. And during wednesday's blood practical... i cant believe i was THAT freaked out lahhh. But nonetheless, i was pricked... but my blood didnt flow out that much. haha. we needed four drops of blood. so u had to practically squeeze the life out of ur fingers to obtain 4 drops of blood sample. haha. that is unless ur name is Divek... coz he didnt need to squeeze his fingers. And after squeezin the life out of my ring finger... it turned purple at the incision point. wah kao... after that... went to give Mimi back her jacket... who happens to be waiting in line to donate her blood... WAH KAO... i saw the yakult straw needle goin just underneath the skin...... EWWWWWWWWWWWW....... hahah. i initially wanted to donate blood. but... after seein the condition that my finger was in after a small prick... i dun think i can donate blood. lol.


Didnt go for trainin... coz had to do a research on an impressive biomedical product. TSK. And the rest of the week was just.......... bleahhhh~. Cost accountin was super soporific... that it caused me to be sleepy for the whole day.... haha.

Anyway ytd... walked the whole bout of TM and CS with Mimi... for errr fun ?? coz i was bored... and thanks SYAMIMI for entertainin my craps. The get-to-know-me-better session was pretty interesting. NIKE rocks.

Hmmm... tmr is Mike's bday bbq. at Sembawang Park. wah kao ehhh. seabay jingle bells. so far one. Hope it'll be as fun as last time. haha. but i hate the place. so desolated....


And Mimi made me realise that i have no like specific liking for something... for example ... my fav food... i dun have one.... my fav colour... i dun have one either. haha. But khai reassured me that i like a variety of things. haha. yeahh true. I like a myriad of things... diversified is good. be convinced.

And i want Uh Huh Her's new album. pretty please. I like their brand of indie electronica kinda thing. haha.

IM DONE!!

P.S. I love cake.