Show Me

Posted by vanillaspice on 10:46 PM
Give unto me your troubles,
I'll endure your suffering,
Place onto your burden,
I'll drink your deathly poison..



Greetings. Finally finalisation is final. only a few more months to go before we move. I hope we'll be good.

yesterday... at Mustafa Ctr... there was this black dude... we were walkin towards each other... and then suddenly..
he came up to me and went like "excuse me blablablablablabla..."
and i went like "huh ??" ...
den he went like "blablablabla Rose ??"...
and i went like "huh ?? No."..
he reiterated his sentence...
and i reiterated my initial response.
Den he went like "what is your name ?"...
den i was like "my name ??(at the same time thinkin whether to tell him my name or not to)... Elly..."

And den my terrified mother shouted "GIRL COME LET'S GO".. hahah. My mama is my hero.

Ohh God of love, peace and mercy.
Why so much suffering ?
I pray for the world,
It gets worst to me,

I wonder if you're listening
When ppl go why do they go ?

Why don't you choose me ?
Someday I know im gonna go
I hope you're waiting for me
.