Weight of the World.

Posted by vanillaspice on 11:46 PM
HELLO WORLD~!!


Alright alright... Saturday spent at my Aunt's hse was PIZZA. hahaha. it's been a while since i ate PIZZA. hoooo~ And i taught my cuzzin how to do pri 2 compo. wahhh kao. i totally forgot that when we were in the lower primary classes... we wud have pictures and helping words to write a composition. soooo fun.... haha


Sunday's futsal tourney was.............. HOT!!! not hot as in sexy kinda hot. but HOT as in SCORCHING HOT... like OUCH!!!.. well... the fixtures suck. coz my team's first match was with Nanyang Divas. HAHA! which is Angie's team. Angie and me were arguin like.."we draw lahh... so get one point each".. "no but this one our first match... let us score lahhh"....haha. But the first match was the most fun one. haha. And Mimi's trademark finger gesture was funny lahh !! i will never forget that one. HAHAH. YOU ROCK MI!! Cheating team didnt win.... booo hiss booo... but i bet all of us had fun lahhh....

BUT!!! im freakin TANNED. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.........


TSK. everytime i look down at my arms... im reminded at how dark i've gotten since sunday. TSK TSK TSK~!!!!. iahfkagsufywai. And... it's my first time gettin sun burnt~!!! and why does it have to be on my face. wah kaoz. And my classmates had to rub it in lahh... especially Mike and Ashrof. wah kao.

Cristiano Mozzati rocks lahhh... his percussion arrangement is freakin cool... ultimately better than Rocky's. haha. seriously. Lacuna Coil's songs have more exciting dums than EV's. lol. the more i look at C. Scabbia the more she looks like a vampire.

And my haircut... My Aunt finds it cute. HAHAHA. And i've been asked what my haircut is called.... just go to ur hairdresser and say... "I want Ah Lian hair".... HAHA!!. i dunno what it's called... hahah. and Mimi stop it with the "baby hair".

Yesterday.... Divek and I were so bored during the night lecture... that we played a game... who ever lists the most Italian/Portugese/German/Latin word wins. I won the Italian one. HAHAH!!. What can I say... Cri taught me a lot. haha. as if.

Alright porkchops. IT'S A WRAP~!!!