angel's punishment.

Posted by vanillaspice on 6:25 AM
Im soooo lowwwwwwwww
Im soooo lowwwwwwwwww
IM SOOOOOO LOWWWWWWW
IMMM SOOOOO LOWWWWWWWWWWW

WHY CANT YOU HEAR ME ??!!
Hahah.. okay that was a song. CHILL. Anyway... thanks to Haizel im now addicted to BEATS on PSP. but it's a super duper fun game. Kinda like Djmax, but u play using ur own songs. which is freakin cool ahhh. And u require the culmination of precision and coordination. HAHA. and u might go blind sometimes.

Maths.. maths... maths... dear God, pls bless me with mathematical prowess. i seriously need it.

I WANNA GO FOR TRAININ DAHHH DEYYY~. tsk.

Daniel commands "PROTECT THE PSP TEAM". haha. that's when i need all my friends in formation to protect me while i play my psp while walkin. yes we have a formation. basically everyone just stands in front of me. haha

I miss my darling kental cuzzins. saturday pls hurry up.
im runnin out of words to say lahhh. so i'll post pics okay...
My GMP lecturer. he says "thank God for ur religion.. u dun have to wear a hairnet." HAHA.
Look at Linghui's fingers.
Constance.
Me, Linghui and the HOT MANNEQUIN. haha.
The bimbotique limp wrist gesture.
with Divek and Fadlul
Daniel, me and Joanne.
I got bored during Biosensors lab...
Save ELLY save THE PLANET. forget abt the cheerleader.
The SAF sent me this. I RULE IN A BOYS' WORLD. haha.
IM DONE!!!
P.S DIVEK KENTAL.