Angel's Punishment

Posted by vanillaspice on 6:03 AM
Dude... like where's my car ??


Anywayyyy... went for trainin on monday.. like DAMN. it's been like what ? almost a month without trainin ?.. damnit. I skipped GMP and went for my long overdued much anticipated return to the field. HAHAHA. as if. I dragged Mimi along too. haha. We(Feeza, Nuri, Mi and I) decided to act like the freshies since they havent seen us before. So when we got to the stadium, we went like "ermmm excuse me... is this bowling ??... coz we're lookin for bowling.." haha. they gave us blank stares but it was spoiled coz Angie was the one who responded. hahah. trainin was fun... ALMOST scored. DAMNIT!!!. it was a really nice ball ahh dude.. i cant believe i missed it. it was 1 on 1. just me and the goalkeeper. DAMN!!!. i suck.

Went to sch on tues for supposed session of studying/project-ing. but i ended up playin CS on Linghui's lappy. But after that we went for gym. hooooooooo~ i only did the cycling thingy. i need my leg muscles back. haha. and after like 20mins of the strengthening session on the bike... my legs went all jelly on me. that was not fun dude.

Today... maths test is finally done dude. hoooooo~ the teacher is ermm... or shud i say Hannibal Lecter... he's a little strange but funny. Quaint. yeahh Quaint. Our test was open book dude. more like open mouth. coz most of us were discussin the answers. haha. i was stuck on the first question ahh. i cant rmb how to do integration and differentiation. i dun think my brain is well adapted to maths. Anyway Linghui helped me ALOT on the test. hahaha. And she's super addicted to PATAPON dahh deyy. PATA PATA PATA PON!!

Saturday goin to the THK/TKH moral home for the disabled. WooooooooH. at last.


Im sick of hearing the same old things over and over again. endless frivolous rantings of life's ordeals and selfish intentions.


Dude. i need a break. pretty pls.


CAN'T YOU TAKE ME AWAY FROM YOUR LIES ??!!


Risvegliarmi.