coz im brokennnn

Posted by vanillaspice on 4:57 AM
Dude... like what the freakin frack.. my lappy's got viruses and spywares dahhh deyy. SO scary one when ur computer just prompts u "PROTECT YOUR PC" and den ur wallpaper changes to a blue screen with words like "Your PC is under attack by....." . That just freaked me out.



Anywayyyyy... For the freakin first time Biosensors Lab was quite fun. It's all because of.... Linghui screamin "SHUT UP LAHH" a few times at Ashley[that was super hilarious] and also due to the fact that WE ACTUALLY KNOW HOW TO CONNECT THE STUPID CIRCUITS. WOW. we prooooo~



And also... my brain is actually going back to sponge mode.. absorbing info and actually understanding. No more downtime for my brain. hoooooooorayyyyyy brain~






Went to sch with Nad and Ain just now. Ohh God how i miss Nad's bitchyness and idiotic-ness. haha. with her bulging big eyes. And when we make fun of her eyes.. she tells us she has THYROID. HAHAH. dun make me slap u Nad.





I think i really need to consult a psychologist. seriously... help ?









UH HUH HER~!! say sooooo u want toooooo(it's a song)
I know i so need to get fabric paint.


And ppl have a hard time pronouncing it. i've heard like "hoo-hahh-her", "ooo-ahhh-her" and whatever else. Haha.

And my Dad's like whatever lohhh. In the morn when i was gettin ready to go to sch...( i always blast music from my phone to entertain my soul)... den he went like... "wahhh rock song!?". With a little tinge of discontent in his tone. Dude... Lacuna Coil is like not heavy satanic metal or anything. IT'S GOTHIC-ROCK-METAL-ESQUE. But i know it does sound abit ermm scary at times... haha. but what's wrong with rock songs ?? must i revert back to hippoty hoppoty and R&B ? im sick of the clichéd overrated overplayed mainstream music lahhh.


BUT. RIHANNA's hair in her Take A Bow video is nice lohhh. HAHA. althou the lyrics to the song is abit dumb. haha.

ANYWAY im lookin forward to trainin. i wanna score goals... improve on ball control, shooting and bla bla bla.... but most importantly FINISHING dahh. my finishing sucks.

Ohh yahh Inky told me (by lookin at the models at the prac lab).. she told me that the uterus is the bladder. HAHAHA~!! so whatever lohh..


ALRIGHT GOOD TO GO PIGGIES~