morbid by nature.

Posted by vanillaspice on 6:06 AM
All that I'm living for, all that I'm dying for,
All that I cant ignore, alone at night,
All that I'm wanted for, although I wanted more,
Lock the last open door, my ghosts are gainin on me.


I believe that dreams are sacred,
Take my darkest fears and play them,
Like a lullaby, like a reason why,

Like a play of my obsessions,
Make me understand the lessons,
So I'll find myself,
So I wont be lost again.



Anyway my eldest brother... is SO WEIRD(in Alice's tone). I have no idea what he dreamt of when he decided to pick me up from trainin the other day. Most probably to show off his car. HAHA. well it's nice after he chged the body kit and stuff. So dragged Mi and Nuri along. Sorry twins. cant fit u guys inside. haha.

Trainin was ermmm FUN. I missed 3 freakin goals lahhh. so dumb dahh. my finishin totally sucks. Cess and Nad helped create chances for me but i missed. TSK. and and and... the great news is... WE GOT A FRESHIE WHO ASPIRES TO BE A KEEPER!!! HOOOOOORAY~~~~ now i wont hear anymore bitchin from coach nor cikgu persterin me to be the goalkeeper. GO PAT~~

3 tests comin up. A&P, Biosensors & Biosignals and MATHS!!. haiyohhhhhhhhh. Im only lookin forward for ONE test. which is... A&P(anatomy and physiolgy) prac test. yay. coz i love A&P. haha.

AND GMP LAB REPORT~!!. dammit. Ohhh i love my GMP lecturer. Coz.. he teaches me some Italian. HAHA. like Coméstai ?? haha. And he's funny. Makes me call him Big Boss Man or Big Daddy Alfred. haha. And deyy Antonio Salieri is ITALIANO~!! yay.

ASK-HAH~(azhar) i want that lame marvel game. the one i dunno how to play. HAHA. I LOVE VENOM. so violent but sooooooo effective. I proooooooooooo(goal). HAHA. AND DIVEK IM NOT DIRTY MINDED OKAY. u are the one with the perverted mind. u misinterpreted my statement. boooo divek boooo~

AND.. i think i have obsessional neurosis. go look it up.( im always inclined to having psychological disorders. haha. that's why i need to consult a psychologist. LIKE RIGHT NOW!!)

WORD OF THE MOMENT : SOMETIMES!!

GOOD TO GO PIGGIES~~~~

Dad says "lagu apa ni ? lagu rock ??"
What the hell is wrong with ROCK music?? i dun think he means the mainstream rock. coz i was listenin to Our Truth - Lacuna Coil. that's not the first time. ohhh stop it already. stop askin me to listen to songs which are meaningless, lack lustre and has got really bad vocals. IM listening to the song not you.


should it hurt to love you ? should i feel like i do ? should i lock the last open door ? my ghosts are gainin on me.