Our Truth

Posted by vanillaspice on 5:58 AM
want to stay another wayyyyyyy....
want to stay another wayyyyyy....
take another chance to find a distant sanity,
and turn ur pain in truth....


Wahhh Scabbia's voice is finesse dude. Im bored today so lemme blog.


Im currently gettin bored of beats. haha. dammit. i need more songs with super nice percussion arrangements and guitar riffs dude. Anyway all thanks to Joanne, i got FIFA07 in my PSP. whooopdeedooo~. I HATE FIFA08. poopy shit. PES sucks also(coz i dunno how to play). haha!.


Cost accounting today was as usual. soporific. maybe i just need to get the lecture notes then i'll be fine. i enjoyed my lunch today!!. hooooooooo~ CHEESE PRATA DUDE!!!. hahah. yeahh sorry for eating so slow kay Divek. the prata showed me some tough love.


"Guys fight war, girls stay at home and cook" <----- what a primitive notion. DUDE... like wake up. We're way past that. And according to Alice Pieszecki, "Men should knit and Women should run the world". ALICE PIESZECKI FOR PRESIDENT!!


Dude i think i have ADD. i cant keep my attention to one thing. i will always tend to look at or do other things. SHIT. now i have to add another diagnosis to my "hospital patient tag thingy". A.D.D. Attention Deficit Disorder.


And pardon me and for my DUDEness... i've always wanted to say it... and now... im stuck to it.


Dude i miss the super cathartic powers of western classical pieces. haha. I've just rediscovered how beautiful Moonlight Sonata movement 1 is. WOW.


Joanne says to Linghui "you should be thankful that u have an English teacher"(points at me).
Elly says "I AM THANKFUL TO HAVE MATHS TEACHERSSS"(points at Joanne, Linghui and Constance). haha. but really lahhh. thanks dudes for teachin me maths and whatever shit that im super blur at.



Tomorrow is make-ppl-feel-appreciated-day. off to THK moral home for disabled. Hoooo~


I got some lame pics to post.


look at this FATTY!! so fat sia. "oooh u one big fatty, FAT CAT FAT CAT!!" - Marjorie Dawes. haha!


cRiZ Mozzati, Lacuna Coil's drummer!!


Dude it was supposed to be a drawing to illustrate the nasal passages. HAHA! look closer and u can see the vestibules and chonchae!!


See how soporific cost accounting was ? i dunno how to draw eyes. sorry. later look like monkey.

Credits to Divek for drawing the ears and the moustache...HAHA.

Hope seizes the invisible, Achieves the imposible, Look up and see that there are no limits. - wise words from Lacuna Coil!

Dear God, i wanna have SELECTIVE AMNESIA. haha!