300608

Posted by vanillaspice on 8:04 AM
Che mi racconti~

Okay u can laugh at me... but i don't care. I bought the Italian phrasebook!

Mi chiamo Ellyana Nerreza Scabbia @ Bitchyana Italiano. Parlo solo un po' d'italiano. Scusa.

Okay anyway... lemme blog about what i can remember.


SATURDAY

Went out with the TONs like finally!!! i love my TONs. We had my long overdued PEG LEG. hahaha! it was AWESOME! but ermm kinda makes me a little too full for comfort. Exchanged gossips and ghost stories and dilemmas. It was utterly nice to catch up after soooooooooooo long. And I swear Nad is REALLY crazy. haha. Saw a few familiar faces and bla bla bla. and we played the Motocross Racing thingy at the Timezone. HAHAHA. yahhh like wtf were we doin there anyway. And Bas has 2 of the card thingies that u use to play the game... and i was like WTFF Bas ?? and she went like "Im a serious gamer!!" ... hahaha!!. whatever lohhh. but it was GREAT!! MORE PLS.

SUNDAY

Hazlin's birthday. Bas and I took the bus to Woodlands. wow. that was a fun ride. for me at least coz i was playing Beats. she was busy dozing off. We were like super famished when we reached. okay at least i was. I cant believe the peanuts in the bottle were more than a hundred. what the hell. my eyes deceived me. haha. OMG Hazlin's classmate, Amin is cute lahhh!. wah lao ehh. i want little brother like that. i wanna bully. (i big bully. SOMETIMES) I love my crazy-ass cousins. I love the ghost story session. So much of Kakak Fie not having real ghost stories. Usually she'll tell me this... "One day... there is a ghost.... and the ghost was walkin(yahh sometimes ghosts walk).... bla bla bla". But on Sunday, i had spine-chilling ghost stories. lol. constipation. lots of laughter. constant urge to eat. dumb jokes. TOBLERONE. hotdogs. camwhoring. I love it.


MONDAY

Didnt go to school. freakin sore throat. I HATE SORE THROAT. i sound like Maimunah Rocker. and i asked Joanne to wake Azhar up. haha. i cant be bothered to talk. my throat hurts.
Ohhh ohhh ESPANYOL WON!!! woooohoooooooo. TORRES *clap clap clap* TORRES *clap clap clap* Fernando Torres handsome sia. haha



PHOTO UP!!


I dun eat veggies. i make "art"!.

Slap us. look at ina scouring for food in the bag. haha!


we are ALMOST retarded.


LoOoOoOnNns~

this expression is exclusively for my Big Bullies.
This pic is fcuken cool. haha. dun kembang Bas.


Ms Swan : C'mon lady u only believe what you see ? it is what is inside that u feel that matters.
I heart Ms Swan. haha!

GOOD TO GO PIGGIES~!!!