All that Im living for

Posted by vanillaspice on 5:25 AM
"What's up St. Petersburg ??!!! Ready ??!!!"


Sorry I was ermm watching Lacuna Coil's LIVE performances. haha.

Dude i was in deep thoughts a few days ago... How cathartic would it be to like have Amy Lee's or Cristina Scabbia's voice ?? Like you get to scream your lungs out but at the same time sound really great while you emancipate your repressed poignant emotions. That'd be like the ultimate experience... minus the headbanging. I dont wanna have serious back problems when i get older.

Anyway today like finally i get to go to school to see my favourite piggies. And Linghui the most classic one...

Linghui : You know horh i go East Malaysia and take the "water banana" then the person make us capsize 7 times lehh. SO FUN ONE. so fun lohhh. Super fun!
Elly : Yahh you repeated FUN like 3 times.
Joanne-Elly : You don't know what's banana boat mehh ?
Elly : I know but she's explaining what's "water banana"


HAHAHA. how fun is it to be with Linghui dude ?

Constance : Ehh Linghui i dare you, you go to anyone of Elly's friends and say "Hi, do i look like J. Lo ?? they all tell me i look like J. Lo"
Linghui : OKAY!(enthusiastically agreed).... who's J. Lo ??

HAHA!

And Joanne and I were laughing like mad piggies when she shook her leg. hahaha. i cannot tahan sia. so distracting.

Biosensors was ermmm.. a PITA. yeahh.

I finally got my hair back to it's original state. It's back to the flowy flowy and smooth and err not rigid. rigid. reminds me of Modulus of Rigidity. which then reminds me that i have to study for biomedical design. crap. Im only dead on ready for A&P prac test. HAHA.

Elly : Ehhh where's my tutorial 3 ??
Michael : It's there lahhh.
Elly : Dont have lahh where got ??
Michael : THERE LAHH RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU!

I'm officially blind. all thanks to BEATS!(the best game ever if you love your music)


IM DONE. GOOD TO GO PIGGIES!!!


P.S Djmax sucks
P.P.S Piggies are good Mimi.