DIVA LA FUTBOL 150608

Posted by vanillaspice on 2:54 AM
DIVA LA NONSENSE WAS FUN~~!!!

Despite the fact that i had MULTIPLE INJURIES. Our team made it quite far despite our initial predictions which was spurred on by the fact that we cant beat small kids. HAHA. ohhh how we rock our socks.

AND... i actually managed to slot in a few goals this time round. WOW. im so proud of myself. HAHA. it's an achievement dude. *takes a bow* BUT. all the goals were simple tap ins. I just stand near the goalpost and wait for the keeper to make mistakes and slot the ball in. And i also rammed the ball at a few ppl. ACCIDENTALLY. not purposely like Nad. But i bet u one of it was fcukin painful ahh. i heard the sound of it during impact. WOW. haha. well who asked her to stand there. Feeza's goals were awesome! and Naz's too. And Booooo to Yuzil who suddenly went off early. TSK. I didnt get to see her play sia. Sad. But i bet she did well lahh. coz she GRRRRR at everyone. haha. Shaf says i played well coz I used jersey number 15. Apparrently her jersey number. haha. whatever lohhh.

I shall lament on my injuries. SUPER PAIN ahh. Let's do it in chronological order.
Right ribs(utterly excruciating)---> left ribs---> left hamstring---> left calf---> right calf---> left shin---> right ribs.

It's not like the usual cramps that i get. It's the charley horse shit dude! excruciating indeed.

And i swear i think my team did FCUKING AWESOME.

Feeza : The Boss
Naz : The one who scored the screamer
Belo : Pitbull
Shalini : Angry defender
Mimi : Safe hands
Elly : The always injured playmaker(chey perasan! haha)

WE CAN GO DECLARE OURSELVES AS AN OFFICIAL TEAM. haha. WE ARE THE ITALIAN PROGOALS.



La Italiano Progoalia : The Italian Progoals.


I need slapS so does Feeza and Shalini. And maybe Belo.


I dunno. I follow Yuzil.


Belo menyelit jer. Can u see Feeza's bandaged leg ? haha. it looks like it's amputated.

Today, went to A&E to get my ribs checked. My mum was like "YOU DON'T PLAY ANYMORE LAHH!!" hahaha. no wayyy~. I got it x-rayed. Luckily I didnt like fracture or break anything. TSK. It's the muscle. Obliquus Externus. External Oblique. Damn. My muscles always cheat my feelings one! The one that i thought i did something to my pelvis was actually the groin muscle. WAH KAO~ But thank GOD I'm okay. haha.

I can totally live with Mimi ahh. She packs my bag, she nags at me and she sings to irritate me. Just like Bas. haha. Im such a pampered PITA. i hate myself. LOL.

And tomorrow just for my darling Divek... im goin to sch to do GMP project. tsk tsk. I GOT 3 DAYS MC LOHH. haha.

Shalini is my Mother Mary. hahaha. She tickles my funny bones lahhh~


SOMETIMES LIFE'S LIKE THAT~