Divek says im KENTAL.

Posted by vanillaspice on 1:18 PM
Mr Teh Tarik sells the best teh tarik in the whole wide world. I drank one cup of Mr Teh Tarik's iced teh tarik. After drinkin Mr Teh Tarik's iced teh tarik, I CANT SLEEP. Mr Teh Tarik is now my bestest bestest bestest friend.

TIME CHECK : 0420hrs. 140608

What the hell am i doing online ?? nobody knows except for Mr Teh Tarik.

In like 25mins, i'll be going to the bathroom to SHOWER and get ready for Diva La Nonsense at Boon Lay. Ohhh well....


TODAY

Movie marathon for 4 freakin straight hours @ La Casa De Elly (i dun even know if this is correct Spanish or not. Atika made this up. omg it might even be Italian.). We rented TRUE SINGAPORE GHOST STORIES. WOW. Naia Banks is my bestest best best best friend for not turnin up today all cause of "im fasting today". Aside from missing one member of the TONs. I dragged MahhhMehhhMohhh along. YAY. Okay the dumbest shit ever was Bas gettin shocked at the sight of a ghost sitting beside the taxi driver lahh. WAH KAO. out of everyone in the room... WOW. she claims that she was reading the text and wasnt ready for the ghost. "not ready for the ghost" is a patented sentence. BY ME. I was seriously not ready for the green ghost which materialized in the mirror okay!!. And Mimi is like imperturbable when it comes to ghosts and ghastly encounters. AND ATIKA... is the kentalest ever. that's why she's my bestest friend. After the not-so-scary-waste-my-money-movie... Bas and I sent MahhhMehhhMohhh to her Mum. And den we went to MR. TEH TARIK. coz we smelled teh tarik and wanted to get some. THAT WAS THE BEST TEH TARIK EVER!



And I think EVERYDAY is Anti-Elly Day. Especially during training. Mel says "Any day that ends with a 'Y' is Anti-Elly Day". Haha. i think so tooo. Thanks Big Bullies. Especially to NAD. who rammed the ball like directly at me. I think she broke my ribs. hahah. it hurts okay.

Diva La Nonsense(futbol) HERE I COME. im hypoglycemic. drug induced hypoglycemia. HAHA. no i've got hypochondria. (i think im not supposed to be active at this hour that's why im talkin shit)

I am in need of RED BULL. FOOD. SLEEP. Help ? (half the time i dunno what im talkin about)


And PENYU. pls send my deepest apologies to ur captain for stealing u from bola lantai training okay. I love your captain.

OKAY GOOD TO GO PIGGIES. BATHING TIME!!! wish me luck at Diva La Nonsense.

Scary truths shall be unveiled. What you see is not always what you get. True Singapore Ghost Stories. GILAAAAA MOVIESSS~~~~