Fragile

Posted by vanillaspice on 6:38 AM
18th June 08.

NOTE : try to ignore the ermmm occasional Bulgarian/Indian/Kuvaria(Ms Swan's hometown) spellings okay.




Okay guess vhat ?? I chopped off my locks or lack thereof... since i dun have much of locks i shall call it my mane ? okay stop it let's just call it hair. And and and. I dyed it again. hoooo to the hooo~ Im starting to hate the smell of the conditioner.

So the whole day yesterday was Bas and me walkin around aimlessly... okay not aimlessly... with a MOTIVE. to find the whatever comb/brush thingy. And i was super fickle-minded lahh to the extent that i made Bas say "I SLAP YOU!!" of course in the Bulgarian/Indian/Kuvarian accent. haha. That was super funny. And she also said "vhatt izz dizz??" when she couldnt find the opening for the glove. that was dumb plus hilarious. Ohhh how you make my day Bas.



19th June 08

Todayyyyyy... received a super random text from MahhMehhMohh. "Baby Sloth you want to go cycling today ??" ... and i was like.... still dazed. coz i just got up from bed. After we negotiated for an hour(i think).... she decided to drop by my house. haha. i forced her to eat a lot!!! i bet that was fun for you right ? haha. Ohhh how i love my Nenek's jemput-jemput. SUPER NICE. And i bet u enjoyed the pillow whacking right ??

And i just got to know that Mother Mary(Shalini) and Atika Kamsan were FBFFs in primary school dude! what a small world. haha. No wonder they are so much alike. Just staring at them can make me laugh. haha.

I NEED TO
-stop eating so much
-start back the eating every 2 hrs programme
-start STUDYING!!!

-get my mp3 fixed. fcuken sad story.

Skipped trainin today coz my Mama will scream at me if i did go. I miss my big bullies!

I miss playing the piano. I cant believe i forgot how to play Moonlight Sonata!!! argghhh~

Can we extend the holidays?? Pretty pls. And somebody go grab me the big box of Hello Panda chocolate flavour. haha!! it's nice!

GOOD TO GO PIGGIES!!