I love cake

Posted by vanillaspice on 4:19 AM
110608

Okay okay guess what ?? im bored again today. like utterly bored. uber bored.



I spent my whole afternoon watching TeeVee. how fun was that dude ? I watched National Spelling Bee championship. HAHA. ehhh dude that was uber fun lahhh. MOST of the words i can spell... but the pronunciation is what confuses me. i want join spelling bee~~~

And den i watched some football action. fun fun fun. and why isnt there any Euro 2008 action on the football channel ?? wth lohh.



But the highlight of my ermm teevee watching was... watching HOUSE. haha. it was hilarious. Dr. Gregory told his ermm interns (?) to treat this particular patient as Osama Bin Laden. Then his boss asked one the interns who the patient was in like a very angry tone... and the guy went like "ermmm... Osama ... Bin... Laden ???". hahah. that was funny lah. Awww i miss Dr. Chase. Handsome sia. haha. And Chuck is not bad lehh. i think im gonna get hooked on teevee.



And Divek, sorry for today. i was really sleepy. haha. *senyum*. dun cry for me argentina.



And i can't stop coughing. ahhhhhh. I want Robitussin.

Ohh yahh. Diva La Futbol. herre we come!!. And guess what ?? my team has no ermm pro(goals). Just like the stupid event we played for under the freakin scorching hot sun. wells.



120608

Went to get Robitussin with Atika Kamsan aka my FBFFFF~. haha. I've found salvation at last after eating Robitussin. haha. Exchanged ghost stories. And guess what ? According to Berita Minggu(malay newspaper), Tampines Central Park is the hotspot for ghastly encounters. WOW THANKS. and that's where i have to walk everytime i get home from school. not nice is it ?(in Marjorie's tone). And we've decided on having a movie marathon this friday. HOOOORAY~ like finally the TONs meet up.

[FYI : Atika and Khairun both refer to same person. haha]

And today i continued watchin the spelling bee thingy. And my favourite kid won lahh. he's cute sia. And most of the contestants are not local(it's in america). Quite a number of Indians, Chinese... GO ASIA. haha. And they were given words of French origins to spell ahh. WAH KAO. But nonetheless, i still wanna take part in a spelling bee. that'd be fun.

Ohh shit i think im hungry. i wanna go eat.


GOOD TO GO PIGGIES~~