keep you in the dark you know they all pretend...

Posted by vanillaspice on 4:49 AM
270608.

Finally. IM A FREEBIRD!!! haha. i dunno why but i like the term Freebird. So funny.
Common tests are over! HoOoO~. tests and exams are a big PITA.

I shall mourn the misfortune that happened like a few days ago.

We were all like eagerly waiting to eat the lasagna from the Library Cafe(it's HALAL. haha). And thennnnn... suddenlyyy the tray was devoid of equilibrium....and there goes our $4.90 lunch. Like WTFF(it's not what you think. it's What the Freakin Frack). What a sad story. Ermm i shall not talk abt what happened next. haha. Ohhh how i love my piggie classmates.


I love to torture Linghui with sight reading. so funny sia. You should see her facial expressions when she can't figure out which note to play. (yahh sometimes im a sadist) And i SOOO wanna re-master Moonlight Sonata 1st movement. TSK.

Today, i read a pretty interesting book. It's entitled, World Party. It talks about all the biggest festivals and celebrations in the world. Sadly, the didnt talk about Wacken or Download or Rock Am Ring. But i saw PinkPop. HooooHooo~. Anyway Azhar and I managed to complete our GMP plant layout design. I love my ingenious idea of having that tunnel/river of life thingy. HAHAHA. ohh im such a PITA. i wanna slap myself.


I think i miss kicking balls on the field. I bet the field misses me more lol. And this Feeza still injured. wah lao ehh. And that Yuzillio oso. TSK TSK. Look who's talking. haha. my ribs still hurt. How now purple cow ?? but fortunately it's not as excruciating or as agonizing as last time. heee~

Elly: Kau asal ??
Bas : Aku kena tembak kat kepala
Elly : *Burst out in laughter*


The lameness that i surround myself with.

Dude Lacuna Coil rocks the frogs in my socks. They practice synchronized head banging DUDE. like how cool is that. And they all stand in one line and head bang together. haha. so cute.

And im so like outdated when it comes to Euro08. TSK. Azzuri out sia. wah lao ehhh. no more Forza Azzuri. TSK. All Divek's fault. say wanna tell me who win the matches but never tell me. TSK.

Linghui = Culprit
Joanne = Dirty pig
Inky = Skinny bones
Elly = Slave(wtff)
Constance = Innocent bystander(haha as if)


Add us all up and you get a Piggie family full of incests and ermm more incests. HAHA.

Okay this is quite lengthy. i shall stop.

GOOD TO GO PIGGIES~!!!



make me understand the lessons. so i'll find myself, so i wont be lost again.