you're the pretender

Posted by vanillaspice on 6:28 AM
words like violence,
break the silence,
come crashing into my little world,
painful to me,
pierce right thru me,
don't you understand ?



Ohhhh maaaa gooodddd~ FINALLY. 2 weeks study break is HERE. SLEEP SLEEP SLEEP. deprived of sleep. but still need to attack the books. urghhh.

And dude my bro's like whatever yo....(no i dun normally talk like that). He picked me up from trainin and then he went like "You hungry ?? wanna go eat ??" and i went like "(pauses for like 5 sec).... Okay im hungry". We must seize the opportunity to dine for free~. haha. Anyway i think he dreamt of Opah(Congkak) and Opah asked him to treat me to dinner. lol. Yeahh i know it's like a sincere gesture from the BESTEST BROTHER in the world. BUT... i cant help it. IM CYNICAL BY NATURE so i tend to ermm doubt certain gestures by certain ppl. haha. SORRY. really.

My strained groin muscles are givin me problems again~. help dahh dey. And the groin muscle is not where u think it is okay!!. It's on ur thigh.. not the quads but somewhere above it nearer to ur pelvis. unbelievably excruciating. hah.

I cant wear the sch's POL-ITE white jersey lahh. it has bad aura. i swear to God. it's been proven countless of times but im still stubborn. haha. i think it's the number. who knows.


ANYWAY. Today is Cristina Adriana Chiara Scabbia's birthday(that was a mouthful). SING IT~!!. haha. if only we were back in secondary school. Khairun would sing it with me. We sang the birthday song for AK for like 41879421683176 times. ha. yeahh we were THAT bored. Ohhh how i miss secondary school life. awwww~ booo hiss booo.


I wanna watch KUNG FU PANDA!!!. Mimi kental sia dun watch cartoons. she's probably deprived of childhood. and therefore has no clue what cartoons do to u. lol. KIDDING~. And stop calling me by my full name. OR ELSE .... (insert Symphony No.5)

IM DONE BLATHERING!!




GOOD TO GO PIGGIES~