ahhh SOP!!

Posted by vanillaspice on 11:18 PM
Hair Low Hair Low~!!


hmmm... lemme see what i can rmb kayyy


Friday

acne attack!! eeeeyer... ermm besides that... the bestest brother in the world sent me to school. So i had a chance to bring my lappy to sch to get it repaired... Gayzharino was still late although i woke him up... i dun understand Divek's attempt at tryna break my hand.. haha. After school.... BBITW(bestest brother in the world) picked me up and off we went to the supposedly haunted chalet. YAY~

The ride up the chalet was ermmmm... ermmmm.... kinda eeerie... desolated. And our chalet had one big tree right smack in front of it. haha. The chalet is kinda weird but kinda big and cool... And our bbq pit was just a few steps away. so fun dahhh. We played a variety of games. I especially loved any game that involves the use of powder. haha.

Kiddies play games while oldies karaoke-d. But the oldies kept asking me to sing lahh. wah lao ehh.. if i sing.. it'll snow. hahaha. My brother played the karaoke version of Bring Me To Life and asked me sing. WAH KAO EHH. SIAO AHH. hahaha. I bow down to Amy's superior vocals and vow that i shall not insult her with mine. haha!

We had night walks! coz we walked the same place twice. HAHA. that was dumb but fun. No sightings of paranormal activity. fortunately. haha. I realised how close our chalet was to the OCH after we got out of the main area. yeahh yeahh sometimes i'm oblivious to my surroundings.
Saturday

checked out of the chalet and went for breakfast... and in the afternoon we headed to Pak Busu's hse. Haizel is a pain in the butt. he likes to sing to me... hahaha. LOTS OF FOOD. need to exercise NOW!!!. haha. ohhh i trimmed my hair! i hate the fringe. GROW NOW HAIR!!!

okay lahhh i need to do SOP ready. ahhhhhhhhh~ i post pics okay.

PHOTO UP!!!


This is Cacat. Say HI! to Cacat. HI! Cacat. HAHA.

We're chinese!
camwhoring #1
camwhoring #2 (this is the i-kill-you-Bas face)
My Mama.
camwhoring #3 .munkees by the counter.
camwhoring #4
camwhoring #5
camwhoring #5. in the middle of the powder game!
TWISTER TIME!!
Haizel looks like a frog. haha!
Luna pushed me. so kicked her!!. hahaha! Ina won since Haizel had cramps in his legs. KENTAL!

OKAY THAT's ALL I THINK!!!
SOP TIME!!!


GOOD TO GO PIGGIES!!!





posted on 270708.