close to the edge

Posted by vanillaspice on 5:51 AM
I'll sing you a love, sing you a love songgg,
'Cause love is a game to you now,
Watch just to see how longgg,

Ohhh I want to fall away,
And waste another dayy,
'Cause love is a game to you now,
Watch just to see how long



MONDAY

Completed SOP in the morn. haha. skipped tutorial and lecture. Kinda fun. Everyone's like fussing over their SOPs. Big Daddy had a tad of a bitch fit. but it's not that bad. And that was the first time i actually paid attention in night lecture. hahah. coz he was giving exam tips. LOL.



TUESDAY

Supposedly designated for studying Cost Accounting... but.... i procrastinated. haha. but i did study lahh. Ooooohh and i watched Fight Quest. Woahhh Krav Maga is sooooooooooo utterly ruthless. Even the female trainer was kinda deranged. haha. But it's cool.. kinda. but still ruthless. haha. And after that i slept and i totally forgot to watch Lockdown. TSK.



WEDNESDAY

Ooooohhh.. LAB TEST!! was a pain in my rectum. I know how to do but.. not so sure whether it's right or wrong. and thanks Inky for teaching me. After lab test... COST ACCOUNTING!!.. eeeeyer. kinda okay... kinda not okay. haha. After that went to the FRISBEE CARNIVAL. coz if we didnt Michael would cry. haha. If was nice seeing the PROs throw the frisbee around. So cool ahh. And then I broke my fast in school with Divek and Azhar coz i lost track of time coz i was too busy looking at Mr. Hot Legs. HAHAHA! Really nice legs !! wooooooh~ it was toned and toned and really toned i loveeeeee~ and it was tanned too!! woooohoooo... Mr. Hot Legs. hahah. i dunno whether he's Malay or Chinese. He spoke to me in FLUENT Malay during club crawl but he spoke to his friends in Mandarin. WOW. maybe he's CHINESE like me! hahah. (slapp yourself elly). haha. and den Azhar accompanied me in the bus. THANKS!



THURSDAY(today)


Ermmm.. Biosensors test... almost got caught cheating with Joanne. HAHAHA. but we're too skilled to get caught. LOL. Dont cry kay Constance. haha. And i called Azhar like 20+ times to wake him up but he didnt. sooooo he was late for the test... and there were no retest... BOO HISS BOO. Completed my lancet. THANKS TO JOANNE, SHAUN, ASHROF. Divek and Azhar stopped half way and ermmm had their own quiet time being gays on the wheelchair(chair with wheels). And some hilarious shits happened at the YCK bus interchange. haha.



Dude.... SINGFEST!!!!! ALICIA KEYS!!!! 3 MORE DAYS!!!! WooooooHooooooo~. But i still wanna see EVANESCENCE!! pretty pls!! and PARAMORE and LACUNA COIL and UH HUH HER... and John Legend again. can ?? haha. I think i'll faint when AK steps on stage.... haha. How's about next year... EVANESCENCE headline singfest... and there'll be performances by Paramore, Lacuna Coil and Uh Huh her and Amy Winehouse woooohoooo.. that'll be like EllyFest.


Ohhh stop it Lyy-Lyy-Lian. I need to study for GMP first before i can even talk abt SingFest. urghhhh ... what a PITA. Ohh yeah today we played the NO-SINGLISH game. HAHA. DUDE... i have to pay like 50cents ahhh!! wah lao ehhh... i cant believe im the first one to say a singlish word. OMG !!! slapp me now Atika Kamsan!! Joanne and Inky are playing mind games with me... tryna manipulate me to utter the forbidden words. hahaa! nvm... soon i will emerge victorious in this battle against broken english + singlish!! ELLY FTW!! POM me YUZIL. hahaha!!




Random PHOTO UP!!




ermmm extremely salty fries plus black pepper.


Azhar... this is the selenger face.


This is what Linghui looks like when she's doing maths.


I dont know why im biting my lips


AK!!! herre i come!!


see AK's smoky and sexy eyes.


I just love this pic. i love the skirt thingy. sooo cool ahhh. only Amy looks good with this kind of ensemble. look at her hair... wooooohoooo~ AMY LEE ROCKS!


Cristina Scabbia(my Italian gf) says "Shhhhhhhh~". She has hot sexy eyes too.



Too bad i dun have Mr. Hot Leg's sexy legs. if not i can put it up. haha.



THAT'S ALL PIGGIES!! I HAVE TO DO REPORTS!!!



posted on 31st July. (dude did i miss anyone's birthday ??)