devoted.

Posted by vanillaspice on 6:27 AM
Todayyy is the dayyy i thank my classmates for all the help that they have provided me with.(no im not dying... yet...).

SPECIAL THANKS TO

Joanne
Linghui
Inky
Constance
Azhar
Divek
Ashrof
Michael
Shaun
Siti

(wow this looks like the credits they roll after a movie)

Hahah. THANKS OKAY MY WONDERFUL CLASSMATES for.... helping me with maths, UG/NX3, Cost Accounting project which i did not do at all but was credited(THANKS) And all the other stupid modules we take. WoooooHooooo~ we rock!!


Okayyy... ermmm today... nothing... i only remembered... Divek tryna break my hand, Constance's attempt at kissing me, Joanne and I cursing at the computer, Inky and I copying Linghui's answer for maths test, My super hot and spicy lunch.. ohhh and reaching school super early that i waited inside the lecture theatre for 15mins till another person arrived. HAHA. Im a free early birdie. Ohhh yeahh and my PSP's dead. I'll have it back on Monday. Booo Hiss Boo.. cant kick Haizel's butt in Beats nor Fight Night Round 3 nor Tekken. Booo Hissss Booo~


I wanna play soccer!!!. But i need to complete my SOP, Torsional Shaft report, Lancet drafting and report anddd study for GMP !! arghhhh~ ultimate RAPITA.

Haunted chalet here i come!! i dun need to see or hear ermm paranormal activities kay. no thank you.

DIVEK YOU DONT ROCK ANYMORE.




i loveeeeeeeeeeeeee CAKE. (i miss that line)

posted on 240709