Mi sono perso.

Posted by vanillaspice on 7:36 AM
Buongiorno! Ciao~

Im tryna incorporate italian into some of my conversations so that i can remember. haha.


Okay okay know what ?? My darling bestest brother in the world, farted in his car just now. WAH LAO EHHH!! i scold him... den he said "this is my car what... i can fart in my car" WHAT THE FREAKIN FRACK AHH. hahah. so unsanitary. when i said unsanitary.. he said "what ?? sanitary pad ?" wah lao ehh. i slap him i tell u.

Okay anyway... school on Monday's a drag as usual. A&P lecture was utterly fascinating! NEUROPHYSIOLOGY. cool shits. And my piggies were all down with FLU. haha. and Linghui keeps insisting on having prata despite me telling her that she wud worsen her sore throat. Well being her bestest friend in the world... i let her eat her PRATA and her CURRY. haha. And Constance was like a dead zombie roaming around school. haha. Joanne and I as usual.. always badmouthing our lecturers. haha! OMG and Inky was such a piggy to push me during GMP night lecture. I SLAP U I TELL U. haha. sorry Ashrof. ahah. And all thanks to my lecturer i wont be goin for trainin either this thursday. got make up lessons. URGHH~ total PITA.

Ohh dude i just realised that i havent blogged for a week. HAHA! ehhh im saddened by the fact that i missed catching HOUSE just now. TSK. wells i bet there must be a repeat telecast anytime soon. haha. Giovannini's Mirror Syndrome. how freakin cool is that dude.

Life's a bore as usual. I miss my Mother Mary. I wanna just sit and stare at her and ermmm ultimately guffaw at her. hahaha! she so funny. but i dunno what's so funny about her.

I want Coach Sudiat back can ?? He can call me Ellyn anytime he likes. And remind me to lose weight anytime he like also. pretty pls!!. haha. im kinda intimidated by the new coach. And utterly disappointed in errr... some other things.

And this Yuzil.. finally went to her TP women's soccer training. HAHA. funny shit sia she.

I bet Azhar and Divek had loads of fun flipping thru my Italian phrasebook and finding funny phrases. LOL.

Hmmm.. mahhmehhmohh asked me to buy for her the lame nurses watch thingy. and then bla bla bla. (i think im gettin drowsy. it's a sign. time to stop crapping)



I LOVE CAKE!!

GOOD TO GO PIGGIES!

Arrivederci~ Buonanotte.

070708