Wait another day

Posted by vanillaspice on 6:25 AM
Heyyy heyyy heyyyy...

U know... just now when i went to meet Atika Kamsan... there were these undeniably underaged bunch of teenagers... listening to Dangdut... and my ohh my... i went likeWTFF
. like totally. and then the next song was a malay jiwang song. DUDE. That was the end of it. haha. Atika and I left them to bask in their own serenade of ridiculously ridiculous songs. haha.

MONDAY

I think i've found a way to ignore the long hours and stay happy. HAHA. Read some nice articles in this month's issue of Reader's Digest. Im tryna read as much as i can so that my English doesnt deteriorate. Joanne did her dare by Linghui and we had to deal with an unforseen circumstance. HAHA. Im always neutral. So i was okayyy.. My piggies were not really taking it well. HAHA. funny. almost.

SOP, Lancet, Torsional Shaft = RAPITA. wooooh i just created a new acronym.

RAPITA = Ridiculously Annoying Pain In The Ass



TUESDAY (today)

ermmm nothing... had migraine last night soooo.. i slept like a log. I dont think i even dreamt of anything. haha.

I cant wait to hand in all the dumb reports. I cant wait to go for the haunted chalet... or maybe not. maybe i can wait. ermmm and errr ultimately cant wait to watch ALICIA KEYS!! Please dont say anything to jinx my once in a lifetime opportunity to catch her LIVE okay!


Actually i wanted to go check out frisbee's training today... but Mike didnt wanna go... sooooo.. i didnt go either... FETCH! haha.

And can somebody go FETCH me UH HUH HER's albums ?? I See Red and Common Reaction. pretty pls...UHH rocks the frogs in my socks.

Im gonna go brush up my technique first before returning to Stamford Bridge. HAHA. as if... But it's kinda similar... changing of coaches... Avram Grant to Felipe Scolari. from the noisy coach to the strict coach. TSK. haha.


I was inspired by a drawing in a book just now... sooooooooooooooooo.... yeahh this happened. haha.. i know lahhh not nice but... drawing is cathartic somehow.




Okay i think that's all...

ohhh yahhh DIVEK ROCKS.


GOOD TO GO PIGGIES


posted on 220708