you want it all....

Posted by vanillaspice on 2:22 AM
Ciao~

Dude. I miss playing the piano. ahhhhhh~

Anyway, yesterday was fun. After school we played Badminton at the sports complex. HoOoOo~ As I was walkin towards the toilet... i saw a very familiar face. and it was FEEZA!. wth lohh. play soccer neva ajak me one. basketball. And she was such a cuckoo.. ppl asked her to take a picture of us.. she thought we wanted her to be in the picture. LOL! Feeza u crack me up dude. Michael Chin was a zombie i swear. He did some crazily hilarious things while playing badminton. haha. And after that we went for dinner at KFC. Cheesy Meltz. I LIKE. And i thought i missed the last bus... but i did not. But it was kinda scary walking in the neigbourhood with no one in sight. i was hoping not to see anything in white conveniently hopping or flying around. And THANK GOD there were none. haha. yahh lahh yahh lahh i scardy cat.

I just watched My Brilliant Brain. So fun. Marc Yu, piano prodigy. So nice to watch him play although of course there's the little tinge of envy. haha. When i have the preggers. I wanna play classical songs to my baby. HAHA. it's called. Early Stimulation. it will help in ur child's learning capability when he grows.

When i grow up(not that i already haven't)... i wanna be a..................... Psychologist, Behavioural Scientist, Psychoanalyst, Cognitive Scientist, Neurologist, Neurosurgeon, Psychiatrist, Physiotherapist or a Biomedical Engineer(haha) ohh yahh wait. a concert pianist. haha. ohh maybe a rockstar.(as if)




okay guess what ?? PHOTO UP!!!!




my nyp tattoo on Azhar's hand


And Divek's hand.


Dead beat Ashrof and game addict Michael


Azhar "showing off" his tattoos. hahah!


ermmm. I dunno what they're doing. Studying ? nerds alert. haha.


Constance and Divek : GO LINGHUI !!


Divek action oni.


Azhar looks kinda dumb. haha


Constance.


Ong Linghui, my best friend. hahaha!



Camwhoring time!!(constance initiated it okay)


ahhhhh~


the piggies. awww no Inky. all Linghui's fault.


stupid fringe.



Ohhh yahh did i mention i wanna be a Cognitive Scientist ?? haha.

GOOD TO GO DUDES





posted on 12th July 08.